Chapter 37: The Date Part 4

Sans put a hand on Grillby's cheek and gently turned him to look at him.

"babe, calm down. breathe. i'm here." He comforted.

"Please don't make me talk about that." Grillby's voice trembled in a way that gave a slight hint of his well hidden anger.

"Yo Grillby! You don't have to answer, I won't pry in, I swear." Undyne promised.

Grillby took deep, steady breaths and nodded, his high flames settling back into place very slowly.

"Okay" he sighed.

Sans held Grillby's hand and smiled.

"W-WELL, NOW THAT WE'RE DONE WITH THE DATE, WE SHOULD CALL THE NIGHT OFF AND HEAD BACK HOME!" Papyrus changed the subject.

"This was a great night. Thanks Papy, for bringing me here with you." Mettaton thanked.

"This n-night was great! Thanks g-guys, for coming!" Alphys cheered.

Undyne smirked, and leaned down to Alphys' level, her breath hot on her neck.

"Oh believe me, as soon as we get home, I promise you I'll make sure this night gets even better." Undyne whispered seductively.

Alphys blushed redder than a tomato and playfully pushed Undyne to the side.

"U-Undyne!" The flustered lizard-like monster squeaked.

Undyne laughed victoriously, and hugged her girlfriend.

Alphys sighed in defeat, and hugged back in the same lovingly way.

In just about a minute, the waiter came with the check in his hands, and placed it on the table in front of Papyrus.

"Good night sir. Thank you for coming. Come by anytime." He softly and elegantly said before walking away towards another direction to a different table.

Papyrus dug through his pockets, and took out a gold piece.

"WHEW, I'M GLAD PEOPLE HERE IN THE SURFACE VALUE GOLD MORE THAN BACK IN THE UNDERGROUND! EVERYTHING IS SO MUCH CHEAPER!" Papyrus chirped.

"bro, do you have a blanket you could lend me?" Sans asked, his arms wrapped around himself.

"WHY NOW BROTHER? ARE YOU-"

"cause it's getting gold in here!"

Papyrus stared at Sans with a burning rage in his eyes, and took deep, slow, steady breaths, mentally screaming to himself.

"BROTHER... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BUT SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE I WANT TO THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW." He calmly stated, making Sans chuckle.

"what bro? am i a pane in the glass?" Sans innocently asked, making Papyrus shriek.

"NYEH! SHUT IT!!"

Grillby couldn't help but to smile.

He loved seeing these two have their moments.

"Sans." Grillby started, getting the attention from the whole table.

Grillby blushed lightly at the staring and took a deep inhale and exhale in a discreet manner.

"Your puns are sure getting terribly transparent today." He finally blurted out.

There was an awkward silence, the whole restaurant had gone quiet.

'Why the fuck did I say that...' Grillby thought, regretting him deciding it would be a good idea to say a pun coming from a meme.

Suddenly, there was laughter, laughter everywhere.

Except from Papyrus of course.

"OH MY GOD, GRILLBY! NOT YOU TOO! WHY, SANS? WHY MUST YOU INFEST PEOPLE WITH YOUR AWFUL PUNS?" Papyrus face palmed.

Sans began hysterically laughing.

"ah geez grillbz. that was amazing!! hahaha!" he laughed out as he quickly resumed to the more intense laughter, falling over to Grillby's shoulder.

Grillby's blush deepened gradually with this.

Sans looked adorable.

"Yo! Grillby! That was hilarious!" Undyne wheezed.

"I agree more than ever before!" Alphys giggled, putting a hand over her mouth.

"You two make the perfect couple! But not as perfect as me and Papy of course though." Mettaton complimented.

Papyrus looked at Mettaton warmly, and blushed.

Once all the laughter died out, everyone was out of breath.

"whew, that was a good one." Sans panted.

"YOU ALL HAVE A TERRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR! THAT WASN'T EVEN FUNNY!" Papyrus accused, crossing his arms over his chest in a childish way.

"I'M LEAVING! SHALL WE GO METTATON?" Papyrus asked, offering his hand to Mettaton, who gladly took it.

"Bye dearies! See you in the car!~" Mettaton blow kissed everyone.

"Hey punks! Wait up!" Undyne halted, scooping Alphys up into her arms carrying her in bridal style, and running off to the exit with Papyrus and Mettaton.

Sans smiled up at Grillby and kissed him lightly in the cheek.

"i love you so much." He whispered with a warm love in his deep voice.

"I love you too." Grillby replied, leaning down to kiss Sans in the mouth.

However, Sans stopped him, his hand shaking just a tiny bit, indicating he was getting nervous.

"not here babe. we can take this elsewhere." Sans said quietly, blushing a deep shade of blue as his eyelights darted around, glancing at the stares other people gave off.

Grillby nodded at the realization and got up, taking his boyfriend's hand.

"Ignore them, we should get out of here. Come on.

Sans got up and shook his head a 'yes', frantically.

"y-yeah. they're probably waiting for us as we speak."

The couple soon walked out of the establishment, and headed inside the car, where an impatient Papyrus waited.

"WHAT TOOK YOU TWO SO LONG?" He asked, initiating the vehicle.

"sorry bro. we're here." Sans apologized, taking a seat besides the driver's seat, and Grillby taking the backseat behind.

"I know what the two were doing!" Undyne smirked, proceeding to mimic smooching noises after.

"hush it undyne" Sans grumbled.
___________

After a long ride, everyone was home, except for Sans who decided to stay over with Grillby for the night and Mettaton who stayed over with Papyrus.

Sans partially unbuttoned his shirt and plopped on to Grillby's bed, comfortably.

"ah, finally" he sighed.

"Yes finally." Grillby said, joining Sans in the bed, shirtless.

"right." Sans remembered.

Grillby began kissing Sans passionately but gently, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it to the side in the process.

"Are you okay with me doing this?" Grillby panted.

Sans nodded, a blue blush spread across his face.

"i'm okay with it. i love you." Sans assured.

Grillby leaned down closer to Sans and resumed to the kissing.

"I love you too."
____________

Well, that's all for today! Sorry it took me a bit long to update. Don't you worry though. I won't waste my time as much with memes. I'm in a good mood today it seems. I'll try to get done with a few things first though before I get on with the next chapter.

XD

You are free to leave comments! I love reading those.