Author's Note

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read 'Black Cat'.  I have loved reading all of your comments and really appreciate the votes and support.  You have made this journey an amazing experience! xoxoxox

If you read on you will see I have added an Epilogue.

Rob and Becky's story isn't finished. They are both young and have their whole lives ahead of them. I'm not sure if or when I'll get around to telling the next chapter of their life story but just know they are rapping on my brain. If you love the way Black Cat has ended then perhaps you shouldn't read the Epilogue xoxo

I have said this before but I'm going to repeat the reasons I decided to write Black Cat.

A life goal is to be published one day but it's so hard to get people to read your stuff, so....I had heard that Wattpad was a great stepping stone to get people to read your work. I signed up. I wanted to put something of my own up but wasn't sure which genre.

I looked at all the genres and settled on Teen Fiction. I read a few and noticed there was always a bitchy slut in a lot of the stories I had chosen. I'm a 'What If' kind of writer so I asked myself about these bitchy characters. Why were they like they were? Surely they had reasons. I don't believe anyone's a pure bitch just for the sake of it. So using the 'What If' method I asked myself 'What If' the bitchy slut had a reason to be as she is and what would that reason be? 'What If' I told a story from her perspective? So that is what "Black Cat" is all about. The bitchy slut's reason for being how she is.

Once again I can't thank you all enough for continuing to read and being so supportive of 'Black Cat'. I hope you have enjoyed the story and love Becky and Rob as much as I do. 

Special thanks goes to:-

AgathaRoza

3IceWings

HeyItsJovana

ElishaEnchanted

DaminiThakur16

Marlimoo 

Mickyboyishere

tlryder

MoodyMooseMouse

CFarley982

SteveRattray