My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]

A/N I got into a challenge by Cjethan21 and it's called "Draft till you Drop". Essentually where you write an entire One-Shot until you feel physically tired. However I had planned on doing this but now have to put this work early for you guys/gals.

Those of you that have been waiting for this fanfic to come out, go thank him. But regardless, you have to read the fanfic that I will provide the link in order to follow up on it. Trust me, this pairing was cute as fuck when I read it. 

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12081105/148/Crazy-Trouble-With-Love-Part-2

Now with that all said and done, lets Draft till we Drop!

================================================================================

It had been a few weeks after everyone in class 1-A's week experience with Pro Heroes. Some came back stronger than others, who were glad to be back in school. However, our favorite cinnamon sun child had a certain glow around him as he came back from his.

"Hey, anyone noticed how Midoriya seems happy?" Kirishima asked as he and a few other classmates looked at Izuku as he was texting on his phone and smiling. "It's like you could see a golden sun wrapped around him." He said as he was a bit disturbed by how happy Izuku seemed.

"Perhaps he's happy about the fact that he had worked along well with pro heroes? Unlike some of us." Momo Yaoyarozu said as she offered her opinion of the curly haired teens happiness. But groaned in depression the fact that her experience trip was of her and Itsuka Kendou being on TV a majority of the time.

"Maybe he got a girlfriend out of that hero training? Saving a girl from a bank robbery or something?" Sero Hanta, said as he laughed a bit at the thought of his joke actually happening. Some of the class smiled in amusement of that actually happening. While others...jumped to conclusion.

"Midoriya/Deku has a girlfriend!?" Mineta, Bakugou and surprisingly Ochako shouted as they were surprised or didn't believed it for a second. "Theirs no way Midoriya could've gotten a girlfriend before me!" Mineta said as he started looking at Midoriya, ever oblivious other than his phone, with looks of murder. 

"Hell even I agree with the midget. Deku's useless when it comes to so much as talking to a girl. Much less convincing one to go on a fucking date with him!" Bakugou roared as his palms were smoking with explosions at the thought of Izuku possibly getting laid before him.

"I'm asking him." "Wait Mineta do-" Ochako tried to stop him but it was useless due to two reasons. One, it was Mineta. If the topic had to do with girls or anything close enough to having sex or anything pervertive, their was no stopping him. And the second, was that she wanted to know if it was true. But asking your crush if he was seeing anyone would be too embaresing, and if their answer was yes, devastating.

'So you want to go on a date tonight?' Izuku read his message that he was about to send to his girlfriend. After three weeks of officially 'dating', he still found it odd that he now has a girlfriend. "And...send." Izuku said to himself as he clicked the screen and the message was sent. 

"Midoriya!" He jumped in his seat at his name suddenly being called and looked to find Mineta next to his desk, and scowling? 'Um, what did I do?' "Y-Yes M-Mineta? Need something?" Asking the Pop-off quirk user as he slammed his hands on his desk and leaned in closer. As if inspecting any false emotions that he may have.

"Let me ask you something? Is it true you have a girlfriend?" "Mineta!/Dude!" The class, now involved with this, shouted as how blunt Mineta was when it came to situations such as this. Mineta looked back with a 'are you serious' expression. "Hey! You guys wanted to know if he actually ha-"