Chapter - 4

"What are you going to do with her?" Arijit asked Ranbir once he is in my office, well rather shout at Ranbir. Ranbir closed his laptop and looked at Arijit in an icy stare,and raised an eyebrow as a challenge to ask the question again. Arijit sense Ranbir irritation but did nothing to calm his voice, he rather ask the same question "What are you going to do with her Ranbir?" Getting sense of anger rising up Ranbir stand up from his chair and said, "First of all, you will not speak to me in this tone ever again, I am your boss. This is the first and last time I am warning you. Got it?" Arijit felt that he indeed standing on the border line.Ranbir passed by Arijit closer to the door, Arijit turn his head to Ranbir and found that Ranbir closed the door of his study and turn toward Arijit. "Second, you are my friend in closed study room only. Remember that! Now tell me, why you are so concern about her? I thought you also her hate her as much as I do. Her family has cause to loss of our beloved. Does not it?",Ranbir says in dead serious and calmer voice.

Arijit says, "You are right. HER FAMILY cause it, not her. So why punish her? Ranbir, did you looked at her? She was so scared when you... I do not want to say that. You are punishing her on behalf of her family. This is unfair!". "Oh really! Unfair huh? Was not Nandini reason that she is not here with us?" Ranbir shouted and continued, "Are you feeling sympathy to her? Are you having any feeling to Nandini? Are your feeling to her ended so easily, so quickly? I thought you loved her!" Arijit was shocked and felt anger, told to Ranbir "You are wrong, I do not loved her. I STILL DO AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER", Arijit told the last part firmly. "You may think whatever you want. However, you have no right to disrespect my love for her. Neither as my boss in front of anyone, nor as MY FRIEND in the closed room." by saying this Arijit started walk out of the study room. Just as he open the door of the study, he told, "I still feel that she is not at any fault". By saying that Arijit left the room, leaving fuming Ranbir, 'It's all her fault', he thought to himself.

After sometime when she is sitting in that room tired by her continuous crying, she noticed that someone open the door slide and thrown fresh set of dress – track pant and baggy top. She picked up and went to the washroom for bath. When come back to the room she smelled aroma of warm food and her eyes snap to side table of her bed and locate tray. She was wearing her bridal dress for two days now. Nandini was staring her food – rather her favourite food that they have given to her few minutes back. She wondered 'Why they have provided her favourite food? Would not they left her with no food? That's how kidnapper do.' However, she could not resist her food. Just when she wanted to eat the food, door opened with thump and fuming Ranbir strolled inside. Nandini immediately tense up, scared and run to the corner of the room, which is having nothing but old furniture stock.

Ranbir strolled towards in maybe one second, hold her forearm in death grip, and barked, "You bitch. When you and your family have destroyed my family – my world, now you want to destroy my friendship. Huh?" Nandini could not grip what he was talking; her mind was on the shooting pain at her forearm. She was looking at her forearm and struggling get her hand out his grip, crying – not to forget. When Ranbir noticed that, he pulled her hair back with another of his hand so that her face meet his eyes. Immediately Nandini's hand left her forearm to release her hair and shut her eyes close as the pain increase from her hand to hair. Tears are rolling out of eyes, Ranbir shout as "I asked you question. ANSWER ME". "I ...I do not know. Ah~ what you are talking about. It's hurting", she spoke.

Ranbir left her with force, which cause Nandini to stumble on her leg and fell near the side table. Ranbir noticed the food tray, "Oh! So, princess Nandini was eating. Did I disturb you? My apologies PRINCESS" Ranbir snapped sarcastically and continue "Let's see what you were having." Pulling the lid of the tray "Wow, is that PRINCESS's favorite food? Hmm! Let us eat then", acting as Ranbir in deep thinking, he continues "Is not it third day of our LOVE MARRIAGE?" Nandini's eyes immediate looked at Ranbir's direction. Ranbir noticed that and looked at her "What? That is what media is spreading nationwide. We should be in love. Right, we should feed each other. No?" Nandini tense up more, curl up as in sitting position, keeping her knees folded and hiding her face in there, and keep crying. Ranbir took the plate and walked towards Nandini, "Now PRINCESS, get up and open your mouth. I want to feed you." With no response from her, Ranbir raised his voice and sternly said "OPEN YOUR MOUTH NANDINI". Chill ran through her spine, she was terrified more not wanting to anger Ranbir more, she get up from her curl up position and open her mouth reluctantly. Ranbir hold her chin, take spoonful Italian Pasta and pushing into her mouth.

Nandini started munching the food, but before even one layer of chewing, Ranbir again hold her chin and pushed more food. "Umm ... mm ... no", she wants to talk but whenever she was trying to chew or talk, Ranbir pushed more food which result Nandini to gulp the pasta without even chewing. She tried, really tried to move her chin from Ranbir but strength what he was putting is much more than her trying. Fresh tear started blowing down her cheek; she chocked her food and started coughing frantically. 

Author Note:

Hi Guys,

Sorry for late update!

Chapter 4 is up, enjoy this chapter.

Please do not forget to read, vote and comment. Please!!!

Next update when this story reach 220 view.

Bye Bye