Dank Memes in Hell

Oh Dear Lord. Jungkook probably knows what I did this morning. And he just told Ji Hee.
    Well, at least I finally caught Jeon Jungkook's attention.

After lunch, I decided it's imperative for me remain as invisible as possible in school. I was aware that I needed to continue with my mission to save Jeon Jungkook's life, but in order to do so, I need to save my own life first from Ji Hee. That psycho was out to get me.

I was in my last class of the day, Physics. Jungkook was across the room and his intense stare was giving me the creeps.

"Can anyone stay behind to clean the chalk board?" Mrs. Lee, the Physics teacher, asked.
   Yes! This is a perfect way for me to avoid Ji Hee and her friends when class ends. I won't be forced to leave class until the hallway was empty.
I raised up my hand as fast as possible...but so did Jungkook.

Mrs. Lee moved her eye-glasses up her nose. "Since you are both so enthusiastic, you can both clean the boards. Two heads are better than one."
I expected Jungkook to make a snarky comment, but he enthusiastically replied, "Sure Mrs. Lee! Would be our pleasure."

      The final bang rang and my classmates left the classroom. Mrs. Lee also departed from the room. She informed us she needed to run some errands and would be back in awhile.

     I was uncomfortable that Jungkook was content with staying behind with me in class. This is the same boy who avoided me most of my life except to create mischief. Wait, does that mean he's gonna play a trick on me right now? I'm frozen with fear and don't have enough bravery to leave my seat.

     "Uh, are you gonna help or not, y/n? Or are you gonna be the lazy bum like you usually are and make me do all the work?" Jungkook barked.
    "Lazy bum???" I gritted my teeth. I jumped from my seat and walked to the chalk board. I was no longer afraid. I was angry. Also hungry. So I guess hangry.
    "Yeah, I started on the project and I'm waiting for you to email me," Jungkook replies, nonchalantly.

     "We JUST got the project today. And you could have just emailed me yourself? You know our emails are based on names and you know my name," I argued and placed my hands on my hips.
"I don't know how to spell your last name bruh. You're lucky I barely even know your first." He counters.

Why does everything Jeon Jungkook say piss me off? We've had classes together since 2nd grade and he used to call me by my last name when we were kids. He's lying.
"Listen JungCoconut, I've been trying to be civil with you all day. I don't need your sass."
"JungCOCONUT?" Jungkook gasped.

     "Yeah your brownish-black hair is styled in a bowl shape most days

"Yeah your brownish-black hair is styled in a bowl shape most days. I don't understand why you don't part it more or show your forehead. You'd be so much more attractive." I cover my mouth. Wait did I just say that out loud?