Btw- Lloyd

( Lloyd's Pov)

Wow my Sweet Tart and I have been dating for a month now ! I'm kinda surprised that I've kept me being a ninja from her for this long.

I thought that she knew who I was when we first bumped Into each other . When I looked down at her I was waiting for one of those ear shattering fangirl screams * shudders *

When will girls get that we don't like to have them stalking us ?! It's just creepy, they sqeal all the time and follow us everywhere we go and our phone numbers are out to the public so people can call for help but about half of the calls are usually fangirls . It's not that I don't appreciate them I do but they claim to " Love us so much " when they don't know us at all .

They only love us because we are popular, it's like a fangirl and a famous singer . They only love them because of what they have done not because of who they are . I guess thats why I fell for (Y/n ) because she was unaware of my status as a ninja . She got to know me and loved me by choice when she didn't have too . Any fangirl would be with me just because I'm the all powerful green ninja but (y/n ) is with me because I'm me .

Now that I think about it I feel kinda bad that I've kept this from her for so long . I should tell her . And even though she's a huge dork when it comes to how nerdy she is , which is kinda hot in my opinion XD , She will probably be excited and say something like...

" My boyfriend is like a superhero! "

Hehe , I would bet that she would say something like that if I didn't spend my money on Candy .😅

But ...... I think I will skip out on the whole admitting my age problem to her . Maybe one day I will tell her ..... NOPE !

( Your pov)

Lloyd and I are going to the comic con in Ninjago City ! It's going to be so fun ! He suggested going as the ninja but I wanted to go as (some random fandom couple). In the end we decided that since this was the first Comic con we were both going too we were going to dress up separately.

I decided to be ( whoever ) and I liked it , I thought I looked pretty good . Lloyd came up to me in a Green Ninja gi . I was surprised! His looked so real like he really was a ninja .

" Wow Lloyd where did you get your outfit?! It looks so authentic! "

" To be honest I'm not sure where we get them"

" What ? " that was an interesting and confusing answer .

" Hehe um nothing "

You stared at him . You have only really seen the ninja with their masks on and that's it . And you weren't into listening to gossip on the news about them . You hated the publicity factor. The press only spreads lies and say whatever they want about people despite how hurtful it might be . So you just never were really into it but you were guessing that Lloyd must have looked some what similar to the green ninja since he didn't change his appearance much , other than his clothes .

Both of you walked there and entered. Wow this is awesome!!!!! Oh look there's a (random fandom ) table selling fan merchandise! You dragged Lloyd from table to table waisting your money on fan stuff. XD

Then an announcement was made on the intercom and the voice said ....

" The green ninja will be here for a fan meet and greet along with the other ninja , they will be here at 3 o'clock, that is all "

" Oh cool Lloyd, I guess we get to meet your "twin " today "

( Lloyd's pov)

" Hehe um yea I guess I do "

Crap ! What the heck I don't remember agreeing to that ! I told Kai that I was going to tell (y/n) that I'm a ninja and to make sure that nothing went wro- KAI ! He set this up on purpose! I know he did ! He's always the one to volunteer us for this kind of stuff !

Apparently I groaned without noticing and (y/n) raised an eyebrow.

" Lloyd are you ok ? "

I got it ! I can pretend to be sick while i slip away !

Wait ! I'm supposed to tell her that I'm a ninja ?! I can't tell her like this though!

" H-hey (y/n) why don't we go to see the ninja ?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

" Alright but are you ok ? You groaned "

" Huh ? Did I ? "

" Yes you did "

" Oh well , let's get going "

We got to the center of the convention and saw tables with the guys sitting there but of course the green ninja / i wasn't there .

" Hey Lloyd, looks like the green-"

" Gotta go to the bathroom, just stay here In line and I will be back ! " I slapped my hand over my mouth like I was going to throw up and ran away before she was able to say anything.

I quickly threw my ninja hood on and snuck through the crowd to meet up with the others . I made sure to avoid her seeing me . As I walked by the tables that were set up there was an empty seat by Kai , as I walked by I smacked him on the back of the head .

" Ow ! What the Heck?! What was that for "Kai glared and rubbed the back of his head.

" You know what it's for ! " I shot back .

Even though his mask was on I knew he was smirking. When we go to fan meet and greets we usually just look like ninja all day . And don't take our hoods off , so my plan should work . I greeted fan after fan and soon saw (y/n) behind a few more fans . Then it was finally her turn .

" Um hi , I'm sorry but my boyfriend isn't here and I'm pretty sure that he wanted to meet you " she said while looking around.

I got out of my chair and sat at the edge of the table .

" That is a shame , but it's nice to meet you miss " I then winked at her

" Er .. thanks " she blushed and had a flustered look on her face .

Oops im used to flirting with her but she doesn't know that I'm me , she's probably uncomfortable now . Wow I kinda just screwed up just now , Time to fix things .

I grabbed her hand and she tried to pull away .

" Relax Sweet Tart "

" L-Lloyd?! , what are you doing up here ? "

" well ... I'm a ninja .... surprise ! "

She still looked confused and I don't think that she's buying it .

" Need proof ?"

She nodded in response.

I threw my hood off and decided to show her my powers and made a green ball of energy in my hand . Her eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on her face .

" YOUR LIKE A SUPERHERO!!!!"

Ha ! I knew it , I know her all too well XD

" Your not mad at me for not telling you sooner ? "

" No , I can understand that that's kinda hard to bring up in a conversation " she giggled.

" Sorry for having our date ruined by someone " I glared at Kai and he didn't seem to notice.

" It's fine , you can talk to your fans , I will just be wondering around if that's ok with you , we can meet up later "

" But they are just fans , your more important "

" Not true , I get to see you all the time , for them this is a once in a life time opportunity, you can mingle , I'm ok with it " she kissed my cheek and then the room erupted in fangirl screams .

" Alright then , see you later Sweet Tart "

" Have fun " she giggled and disappeared into the crowd .

Phew ! That wasn't so hard ....XD

A/N: wow that's a long scenario 😅 Hope you liked it , and thanks for reading.