Chapter 28: Moments

Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love

"Make love to me,"

Harry turned his gaze at me, trying to determine if I was being serious. I took all the courage I have in my chest to voice it out. Hence, I even initiated a heated kiss between us. His hand reached for mine and laced our fingers together.

"Swift, you know that I will never pressure you in this," he says. "I don't want you getting into things that you're not ready." He tells me sweetly.

Shaking my head in frustration, "I am ready, I know I am ready." I insisted.

And I am. All my life I have thoughts of things twice or thrice before actually getting myself into it but this time I don't have to. My heart tells me that I am ready. Never have I imagined it to be on the night of my eighteenth birthday. Honestly, I never thought I'll fall in love at eighteen or find someone as great as Harry.

"I wanna do it," I tell him, this time with conviction.

"But Swift,"

"Please Harry," I plead. "Don't you want to do it with me?" I asked feeling a little hurt.

I looked down to avoid his gaze, it will really hurt me if he tells me that he doesn't want to do it with me. I may lack of experience and my first ever orgasm was actually with him but I know I can learn it.

Feeling his fingers on my chin, pulling my face upward to meet his eyes. "I'm a guy Swift, and I would really really like to make love to you," he says. "Fuck! You have no idea how happy and proud I am that you want me to your first time and hopefully last but I love you so much and what I am after is your happiness. I don't want seeing you regretting it after cause it will really break my heart." He tells me. "I am going to ask you one last time, do you really want to do it?"

Nodding my head at him, he kisses me softly. Then he pulled me towards the bed. He sat me on it and he knelt on the floor settling himself in between my legs. Placing my hands on his shoulders, he puts his on the small of my back. This time he kisses my lips. The kiss was warm and gentle, it seems like he's sa boring every taste. I opened my mouth so he could enter. His tongue played with mine, tickling the roof of my mouth.

"Unzip me," I whispered as we let go of the kiss.

His green eyes looking intently at me, he stood up and pulled me up. I turned my back at him. He held my hair and put it on the side of my shoulder. My heart is beating so fast. I was once naked in front of him. But it only happened once. I was thankful that only the light coming from the outside through the curtains is the only light we have in the room. The sound of the zipper pulled down and our heavy breathing are the only sound inside the room.

My dressed fell on the floor the moment Harry completely unzipped it. Stepping out of it, he pulled me towards him, my back still on him. I was only in my matching pink underwear. His lips landed on my shoulder. The wet marks he leaves on my skin made me feel the familiar ache in between my legs.

Harry turned me around to face him. His lips kisses mine while his hands reached for the clasp of my bra. In no time it also fell on the floor. Feeling a little conscious wearing just my panties, I crossed my arms over my chest.