65: Rollercoaster

Hey everyone! Back with another chapter already! I know, I working really hard at the moment. I will be busy still for the rest of this week with the 5 Year Anniversary. Also, I hope you all like the new cover for this fanfiction : ). I felt like it was time to brighten it up, especially as the book is now a year old. For those who haven't noticed what the change is, the background behind Harley and Ivy; all the comic strips were black and white. It is now in colour. Not a huge change but I feel like it's added to the feel of the fanfiction, even if it is a little.

Please stick right to the end of this chapter as I will need to explain something.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
Harley was bouncing in the back seat excitedly. Ivy smiled, looking at Harley as she focused on the road. "I can't wait!" Harley exclaimed excitedly. "Have you ever been to a theme park before Harley?" Christie asked. "Nope, this is my first time!" Harley replied with a huge smile. "I've never been myself" Ivy revealed. "Well, you two are in for a lot of fun. I've only been twice but trust me, you will definitely want to go to a theme park again" Christie smiled.

All three had been on the road for nearly two hours. Ivy wanted to have a day out with two of her favourite girls in the world. It meant a lot to have both her girlfriend and her sister together and hanging out. Ivy still hadn't told Christie about her relationship with Harley. She still wanted to wait for a while before telling her. Harley completely respected Ivy's wishes which made her happy.

Eventually, they arrived at their destination. Ivy found a parking space after searching for nearly fifteen minutes. She parked up and they spent a further half an hour to get into the theme park. Once inside, Harley was moving about excitedly. "What shall we go on first? I say that one! No, that one! No that one!" Harley said eagerly, pointing out different rides. "Calm down Harl, we have all day" Ivy laughed. "Come on, I say we start on that one" Christie said. Harley and Ivy both agreed and headed towards a wooden rollercoaster. It wasn't like most modern rollercoaster's. Wooden rollercoaster's have no loops, just hills. It doesn't sound exciting but it's the speed and the rolling down steep hills that make it really enjoyable. They rode the ride and both Harley and Ivy loved it. One of the things Ivy loved about the ride was most of the ride was made out of actual wood. It gave it a very old feel too it and it didn't feel cold like modern rollercoaster's.

Next up, they went on a ride that included a huge drop and big splash of water. The water completely soaked the girls but it didn't stop them from giggling. After getting of the ride, they went on a few more rides. They then agreed to get something to eat. "Here's your hot dog Harl" Ivy said, handing her the food. "Thanks red" Harley smiled as Ivy sat down next to Christie. "How are you enjoying the theme park so far Harley?" Christie asked. "It's amazing! I can't wait to go on the main rollercoaster!" Harley replied before taking a bite out of her food. "How about you sis?" Christie said, looking at Ivy. "To be honest, I thought it wouldn't be my sort of thing but I'm actually having a lot of fun" Ivy smiled. "Good, I'm glad you both are having lots of fun" Christie smiled.

As they ate, they talked and laughed. The bond grew between Ivy and Christie. It was as if Christie had always been with her. Harley and Christie were becoming pretty close too. They genuinely felt like sisters. They loved being in each other's company. It was as if Christie added something to Harley and Ivy.

When they finished eating, the girls agreed to look round for a bit before going on some more rides. The theme park was very nice in layout and theme. The park had like a jungle theme to it so it was obvious Ivy liked the theme park. They finally started going on rides again, enjoying the next one more than the last. Then, they came to the final one. The big main rollercoaster of the park. It was huge. Harley's jaw dropped when she saw how tall the ride was. All three had to be honest, they were a little nervous. Christie was the least because she had been on roller coasters before. Harley and Ivy on the other hand was a lot more scared. Before they knew it, they were sitting and waiting to be taken off in the rollercoaster. Let's just say, they screamed throughout the whole ride. The reid had loops, drops, twists, turns; it had it all. When they got off, their legs felt like jelly. They didn't care. It was another highlight of the amazing day...

----------

It was almost midnight, later that same day. The girls watched some TV after Christie left. Ivy was climbing into bed. She smiled as she remembered some of the best moments of the day at the theme park. Ivy yawned and stretched as she waited for Harley. "Today was a lot of fun, wasn't it red?" Harley said from the bathroom. "Definitely" Ivy agreed, smiling. A few minutes went by and Harley appeared at the doorway. Harley turned off the light in the hallway and entered the bedroom. Harley then started to walk over to the bed but froze beside the window. Something in the corner of her eye caught her attention. A light of some sort was coming from the window; behind the curtains. "Uhm, red?" Harley said softly, staring at the curtains and the soft bluish light coming through the material. "Yeah Harl?" Ivy smiled, looking over at Harley. Her smile faded when she too noticed the light. "Stay there, don't move" Ivy told Harley, slowly getting out of bed and walking over next to Harley. She stood beside Harley and slowly moved the curtain to the side to see outside. Their eyes widened by what they saw...

TO BE CONTINUED ON THE 7TH OF OCTOBER IN THE 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BOOK...
--------------------

The end of this chapter continues on the 7th of October (This Saturday) in my 5 Year Anniversary Book. If you miss it or whatever else, I will be posting an update on my account and will update on my Wattpad Instagram account. I will also post a link in the comments below when the chapter drops. You don't have to go and read that chapter but do note that when the next chapter is released, it won't recap or anything on what you missed.

This fanfiction will be going on a break for a few weeks. I've released a lot of chapters recently and I want to slow things down. Plus I need to recharge because I feel like I've been slacking a little. Not in terms of releases or the plots for recent chapters but I feel like the chapters are lacking the vibe that made the chapters flow smoother. I might release one more chapter but I don't know yet. You will know more if I release another chapter. When I start releasing again, I want to make sure that I am fully happy with the chapters. In the mean time, enjoy the 5 Year Anniversary!

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Post your thoughts in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en