75: Day One

Hey everyone! Since last chapter, I've made a lot of inside changes to future chapters of Harley & Ivy. At this moment in time I won't say what I've done. But don't worry. It's nothing bad. Just enjoy the chapters and know that I am absolutely loving what's in store. I am so excited to share future stories I have planned with you all.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
Ivy slowly opened her eyes. She blinked a few times to let her vision adjust to the ceiling. Ivy instantly remembered what day it was. Day one for Harley and herself in a new University. It was certainly a big day and she was looking forward to it a lot. She turned her head to her left and smiled at Harley sleeping peacefully next to her. Ivy slowly and carefully turned to her side facing Harley. She then moved a strand of her blonde soft hair with her right hand. Harley moaned softly in her sleep. Ivy smiled. A noise from one of the rooms caught Ivy's attention. She could tell it was her sister. Ivy got out of bed as quiet as possible and left the bedroom.

Ivy walked down the hallway and entered the main area to where Christie was. "Morning sis" Ivy greeted. "Morning, I can't stay. I'm running late. I'll see you and Harley at some point today" Christie replied, grabbing her keys. "Yeah okay" Ivy smiled as Christie walked over to Ivy quickly. "Love you sis" Christie said, hugging Ivy. "Love you too C" Ivy replied, hugging Christie back. Christie then quickly left leaving Ivy standing alone. Ivy looked at the clock. It was early. Harley and Ivy had another two hours before they had to leave. Ivy smiled and left the room she was in. Ivy entered the bedroom and got back into bed. Ivy then carefully snuggled up to Harley. Her face inches away from Harley's face. Her arms wrapped around Harley's waist and she closed her eyes, falling back to sleep.

About an hour later, Harley slowly woke up. She felt warmth close to her. When her eyes adjusted, she smiled. Ivy was holding her close. It was rare for Harley to be awake before Ivy. Ivy slowly opened her eyes. "Morning red" Harley said softly. "Morning Harl" Ivy replied and smiled. The pair kissed, letting the kiss linger for a few moments before releasing their lips from one another. "We best get up. Our first day at University will be starting soon" Ivy pointed out. "Can't we have five more minutes red? I'm really content here" Harley pouted. Ivy laughed softly. "Yeah okay" Ivy replied, kissing Harley gently on the nose. Harley giggled which made Ivy smile. "Christie is amazing, managing to get us a place at the University" Harley said. "Yeah, she sure is" Ivy smiled in agreement. "I wonder if we'll make many friends" Harley pointed out. "You will, very easily" Ivy chuckled. "Yeah cause I'm fun!" Harley cheered. "And I'm not?" Ivy replied. "You can be sometimes" Harley joked, causing Ivy to laugh and poke her. "I'm not that much of a grouch!" Ivy stated, causing the pair to laugh.

There was a short pause. "Remember Harl, any girl that tries anything; you tell me and I'll sort them out" Ivy said sternly. "Aww, it's cute you getting so protective over me and so jealous" Harley cooed. "I'm serious Harl" Ivy said, half smirking. "Yeah okay Wonder Woman" Harley giggled. Ivy rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. "Come on then, let's get up" Ivy sighed. "Aw, five more minutes red. Pweeeeeasee" Harley begged. Ivy just laughed and shook her head.

After spending another five minutes in bed, the pair got up and decided to get ready before eating breakfast. Harley took her breakfast into the living room and sat down. Ivy entered son after with her breakfast. "You looking forward to your first day baby?" Ivy asked as she sat down. "Yeah! What about you red?" Harley replied with a big grin. Ivy smiled and nodded in response. When Harley and Ivy finished their breakfast, they grabbed a few last minute things and set off. It didn't take the pair too long to get to the University. They looked up at the building and took a deep breath.

Hours went by. As promised, Ivy waited for Harley just outside on a grassy area under a tree. She smiled when she saw Harley skip over. "Hey baby!" Ivy greeted, wrapping her in a hug which Harley gladly accepted. She then kissed Harley's neck. "Have a good day?" Ivy asked. "Yeah it was fun! What about you?" Harley replied happily. "Yeah I really enjoyed it" Ivy answered with a smile. The pair then set off, hand in hand confidently.
--------------------

I enjoyed writing this chapter. Especially having a bit of cuteness and some fun which hasn't been featured in this FanFiction lately. You may have noticed that Christie wasn't in the chapter much. There will come times where Christie will either be barely involved or not in a chapter at all. Just thought I'd make that clear and that you know that this is still all a Harley and Ivy fanfiction and they are the two main characters.

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. If you can, please do follow me on Instagram; link is down below or search: jakewales97. My profile picture is the same as on Wattpad. I post behind the scenes and updates. If you have any questions or want advise etc, feel free to message me through Wattpad or Instagram. Post your thoughts about this chapter in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en

Next chapter is titled: 'Idea'. See you all next time!