78: An Old Friend

Hey everyone! Some of you may have had theories about this chapter when I revealed the title in the last chapter. Well I can confirm that the title of this chapter means exactly what it means. A special guest will be in this chapter. I do also want to point out that this version of Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy is from: "Batman the Animated Series." Any characters from after this universe that are a part of Harley and Ivy will not be included in this fanfiction. Just thought I'd clear that up.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------
"We're off out now sis, see you later!" Ivy called. "Later girls!" Christie called back from another room. Ivy then led the way out. It didn't take long before Harley and Ivy were in the main centre of the town. Where they had moved too with Christie was a small town and where they were staying was just on the out skirts of the town centre. The pair looked in a few shops to start off with before heading to a restaurant for something to eat. Harley and Ivy ordered and are now waiting for their food. "I can't believe it's been a few months since we moved here!" Harley pointed out, taking a sip of her drink. "Yeah me neither. Do you regret it?" Ivy asked. "No way! I get to live with you and Christie in peace" Harley replied with a big smile. This made Ivy smile in response. She was right. Ivy loved her life now. She was able to live with Harley and Christie in peace. Ivy took a sip of her drink and her eyes widened when they landed on someone she recognised. "Selina?" Ivy uttered in shock. "Huh?" Harley replied, confused. Harley looked behind at what Ivy was looking at and her mouth dropped. "Hey girls" Selina smiled.

"I never thought I'd see you in a small town like this" Ivy pointed out. Selina was now sitting on the opposite end of the table to both Harley and Ivy. "I just thought I'd take a break from Gotham and travel a bit. See some sights, visit some friends. I had no idea I'd find you two here. I haven't even heard from you both in a long time" Selina replied in a chilled tone. "Wow travelling! That sounds so fun!" Harley pointed out. "Yeah, that does sound fun. And yeah... It has been a while" Ivy agreed.

Selina smiled. "You still causing trouble for the police and you know who?" Harley asked with a smile. Selina smirked at Harley. "Well of course. Besides, someone has to keep the caped crusader on his toes" Selina winked, causing Harley to giggle. "In fact, Gotham has been quieter since you two stopped getting into trouble with the law and everything. I didn't even know where you both were or if you was still in Gotham" Selina revealed. "Well, we not long just moved here. It was my sister actually who made us move and we're glad. Both me and Harley just decided to have a more quieter life. Being bad was and is fun and all but sometimes there are things in life that are much more important" Ivy smiled, glancing at Harley. "Oh yeah? So you two are a thing?" Selina smirked. "Yeah, been together for nearly two years now" Ivy replied. "I knew you two would get together eventually. I'm not going to lie though, you got a catch their Pam. Harley is fun, talented and hot" Selina grinned and winked at the pair. Harley blushed slightly and giggled. "Hey, that's my girl!" Ivy stated, laughing slightly. "Don't worry, she's all yours love" Selina laughed. All three of them laughed.

"I've missed this" Ivy said softly. Harley and Selina nodded with a smile. They sat in silence for a few moments, thinking about the time they use to spend together. "Uhm, hey?" A voice spoke up, catching the attention of all three girls. Harley and Ivy instantly recognised the girl. "Molly, hey!" Harley exclaimed. Selina was slightly confused. "I uhm, I wanted to tell you two something but I see you have company" Molly said softly. "No, no it's okay. This is a good friend of ours. What is it Molly?" Ivy asked with a smile. "Well... After the class you held I went and talked to my parents about... Well, you know" Molly began.

Harley perked up. "Really?!" Harley beamed. "How did it go?" Ivy asked. Molly smiled. "It went really well. They said that I should have never felt like I couldn't tell them something like that and they accept and respect my decisions and feelings. They are really proud of me and happy" Molly revealed. "That's amazing!" Harley exclaimed, clasping her hands together. "I am so proud of you and happy that it went really well for you" Ivy smiled warmly. Molly laughed slightly at the kind words. "I want to say thank you for doing that lesson with us all. And thank you for helping me to come out to my parents. What you did was amazing and I just, can't thank you enough" Molly stated, tearing up. "Aww, it's okay!" Harley stated, getting up and hugging Molly. Ivy stood up and joined in the hug.

The trio talked for a few more minutes before Molly said goodbye. Harley and Ivy sat back down with smile on their faces. Selina was blown away. This was a completely different Harley and Ivy. "Wow, even away from Gotham your making an impression on people; but for all the good reasons. I'm happy for you both. I really am" Selina smiled. Both Harley and Ivy smiled at Selina. A little while later, Selina was getting ready to leave. "Well girls, it's been fun catching up but it's time for me to move on" Selina revealed, smirking. "Really?" Harley asked sadly. "Yeah, been here for a week and today is the day I move on to the next place. Well, where ever my path takes me" Selina told them. "Do you think we'll see each other again?" Ivy asked. Selina smirked at the pair. "Maybe one day" Selina winked. They all smiled and group hugged. Selina then left the pair, waving at them and smiling...

--------------------
Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. If you can, please do follow me on Instagram; link is down below or search: jakewales97. My profile picture is the same as on Wattpad. I post behind the scenes and updates. If you have any questions or want advice etc, feel free to message me through Wattpad or Instagram. Post your thoughts about this chapter in the comments below.

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en

Next chapter is titled: 'Happy Birthday, Sis!'. See you all next time!