82: Skin

Hey everyone! I have a little bit of a special chapter for you all. This chapter actually takes place after chapter 36 'Where are you taking me?' of this FanFiction and picks up straight from the ending of that chapter. I'd recommend revisiting that chapter to familiarise yourselves and then come back to this one.

Also, the rating of this fanfic has changed from PG to PG-13. There won't be a huge difference but at times, things may get a little darker or spicier if you will lol.

On with the chapter!

<3
--------------------

Harley pulled Ivy into her and pressed her lips up against Ivy's lips. Ivy laid on top of Harley as the kiss slowly got more and more passionate. Harley had her hands wrapped round Ivy as the pairs breaths got heavier. Both Harley and Ivy started to get lost in the moment. Harley's t-shirt was slightly raised as it were revealing her midsection. Ivy's fingers softly brushed over Harley's stomach, sending tingly feelings throughout Harley's body. The softness of Harley's skin excited Ivy as she placed the palm of her hand on Harley's stomach. Her hand slowly raised upwards a little, sending shivers down Harley's spine.

"R-red?" Harley softly whimpered. "Hm?" Ivy replied back. "I... I-I can't, I'm sorry" Harley told her, looking away. Ivy got off Harley quickly and sat beside her on the grass. "Harl?" Ivy softly said in a concerned voice. "I-I'm sorry red" Harley apologized. "What's wrong? Talk to me?" Ivy asked. Harley didn't respond and just looked down to the floor. "Harley... If it's because your nervous about your first time... you know, just know that I am too. I mean, I know what to do but at the same time, I don't" Ivy revealed. "It's not that..." Harley stated. "Oh" Ivy simply replied in confusion.

The pair sat in silence for a few moments before agreeing to go back to the house. They walked in silence. Ivy did not have any idea as to what was bothering Harley but she was worried something was seriously wrong. Once back at the house, Ivy wanted to find out what was wrong but Harley kept her distance from Ivy. "I'm uhm... I'm gonna grab a shower" Harley announced awkwardly. Before Ivy could stop her, Harley went upstairs quickly. Ivy sighed and sat down on the sofa. She didn't understand what happened or why Harley acted the way she did. After about ten minutes, Ivy heard Harley leave the bathroom and go into the bedroom. She waited a few minutes before going upstairs. Ivy knocked on the door softly and waited. "Come in" Harley called out after a few seconds.

Ivy entered the bedroom to see Harley standing near the wardrobe. She were wearing a large t-shirt that came down to the top of her knees. Ivy could see her black underwear through the t-shirt a little bit but it seemed as though she wasn't wearing a bra. Harley's hair were wet and hung down on the left side. Ivy gulped a little and tried to keep her cool.

"Harl... you know I love you" Ivy began. "I-I know..." Harley softly replied and looked to the floor shyly. "Then talk to me, I'm worried about you. Did... I do something wrong?" Ivy asked as she took a few steps closer to Harley. "Wha-no red, you didn't. You did nothing wrong" Harley quickly replied, looking at Ivy. She saw that Ivy had gotten closer and she blushed. "Then what's wrong baby?" Ivy half whispered, placing her hand on Harley's cheek. "I knew that one day we'd... you know and I've been worried for you to see something" Harley began nervously. Ivy moved her hand away and stared at Harley in anticipation. Ivy could see that she was reluctant to show her whatever it was. "Show me Harls" Ivy asked. Harley took a few deep breaths and slowly lifted the her shirt with her right hand up to just below her chest and angled herself so Ivy could see more clearer.

On the side of Harley's body where her ribs were, was some marks. Scars in fact, about four of them. She could also make out a few faint markings. Ivy instantly knew how Harley had obtained them and it made her furious inside but she practically fought back her rage and focused on the moment. "I didn't want you to think I was... ugly" Harley timidly told Ivy. "What?!" Ivy exclaimed, looking up into Harley's eyes. Her eyes were looking at the floor. "Harley, it doesn't matter if your bruised, scarred, big, small, whatever! I don't care, I love you Harley no matter what you look like. You are perfect and no amount of scars will make me think otherwise" Ivy told her sternly but in a reassuring tone. Harley slowly looked at Ivy. "Y-you mean that red?" Harley half whispered. "Of course Harls, you know I love you so much" Ivy told her. Harley smiled and blushed.

Ivy placed her fingers over Harley's scars and ran her fingertips softly over them. Harley's body were stiff but Ivy's gentle touch quickly loosened her up. Ivy stepped closer to Harley, now she were right up against her. Ivy then pressed her lips up against Harley's as her free hand went to Harley's hip. The kiss started getting more intense as their breaths sped up. Both of their hearts were racing and they were lost in the moment once again like before. However, this time there was no stopping. Ivy lifted the t-shirt over Harley's head and it dropped to the floor as Harley placed her arms on Ivy's shoulders. They side stepped a few times over the bed and Harley fell backwards onto it with Ivy on top of her...

--------------------

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter. Thought I'd do something a little different with this chapter and have a little flashback chapter. Hopefully you all enjoyed the idea.

Do follow me on Instagram; link is down below or search: jakewales97. If you have any questions or want advice etc, feel free to message me through Wattpad or Instagram. Post your thoughts about this chapter in the comments below.

Also, check out my original FanFiction based on Luna and Sam from The Loud House, called: "You & I". That would be amazing!

My Wattpad Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/jakewales97/?hl=en