part 33

Flashback.

It's been 4 days since arnav flyed to Sydney .back in shantivan anjali was recovering from bad truma .she accepted that she was ditched by her husband .Afterall she believed her Chote more then anyone , and she was sure he won't destroy his sister happiness so when arnav told her about shyam truth she took time to believe but she belived her bother in that process of depression she lost her unborn baby but still she was fighting , some were she thought khushi could trap her husband but when she thought more she  realised khushi was one victim and she was far innocent Afterall she spent more time with her  .With time she started getting back to normal and since her brother flyed to Sydney it was khushi who took car of her every need , from morning medican till she sleeps it was khushi who took care of her .
In mean time khushi begged her forgives saying some were she was blamed for her broken marriage both the ladies sorted it soon and in this time both bond was getting strong with each passing day .

Other family members were also coming back to normal .

Other hand  khushi and arnav was having blissful life daily they were talking over phones endlessly in this process both were understanding each other knowing each other. It was going smoothly. As both wanted .
Arnav other hand was having peace life finally everything was getting back to normal .and khushi she was over moon family, love , is what she wanted  .she was bliss in short .

Sunday

" khushi ji, let's go for temple " anjali said .

" nope di, u take rest plzz " khushi said cutting fruits .

" but I just wanted to visit temple today ,  I wanted to do this small puja " anjali said eating the fruit which khushi was giving .

" i can do that puja,  u won't step out of the house unless Dr order "khushi said .

" khushi ji , u are just like Chote now a days ," anjali said

" what to do di, Afterall staying with him I learnt this all " khushi said giggling.

" okie then I will go and do this puja and come , till i come u take rest plzz" khushi said .

"  oke thank u " anjali said cupping her face

" don't thank me di , if u were in my place u would have done same " khushi said smiling widely at her .