sirius black : growing up

Your Name: (Y/N)
Your House: Slytherin
Your Year: below his
Boys Name: Sirius
Boys House: Gryffindor
Boys Year: thru out your lives
Wished Plot: You and Sirius used to be friends but he disowned you when you were sorted into Slytherin

-----------------------------------------

Growing up near the Blacks wasn't all it's seemed to be. I would hear them yelled and cursing and breaking things at all hours of the night. But besides the constant pain of knowing those kids were being abused and no one was doing anything about it, Regulus and Sirius were good boys and beyond funny.

One day I remember running up and down the street with the boys playing tag, I was loosing of course. We were having so much fun when their mother came outside screaming at them, I am not sure what she was yelling about because she rarely made any sense. The boys each gave me a sad look before going inside.

When I was nine Sirius told Regulus and I about his fears of not having any friends at school, not once didn't he question what house he would be placed in.

When we were 11 Regulus and I were each sorted into Slytherin. Sirius was sorted into Gryffindor a year prior, to say his parents were disappointed was an understatement. I remember the screaming and breaking of things got worse the summer after Sirius' first year.

Sirius and I didn't talk after he made friends with three Gryffindor boys. He would look in the opposite direction of me when he passed me in the halls, Regulus and I grew closer in his brothers absence to our group.

Regulus and I tried for the first two years of our schooling to try and get Sirius to talk to us, but he wouldn't. I had figured he no longer cared and had been hardened by his friends.

When I was 16 I sat in a tree on Hogwarts property late at night when I heard a howl. I knew I should have been in bed but couldn't sleep. A large animal that resembled and balding dog emerged from the forest on his hind legs. It's eyes bright yellow. I stiffened and breath and tried not to draw it's attention. Then the wind blew the trees rustled the creature looked at me. It came closer and closer as my blood pressure rose and I nearly fell out of the tree. Just then a black dog and a deer came from the woods, the black dog looked at me before jumping on the creature. I sighed while watching he dog drag the creature away. The deer hung around before leaving with the dog.

When I was 20 I heard the James and Lily Potter, friends of Sirius' had been killed and that Sirius had killed them along with his dear friend Peter Pettigrew whose body was never found, only and finger. I was heartbroken and figured that the dear boy I knew as a kid was so hardened by his family's hatred and one day he just snapped. But I always did question why he killed the people who he loved and took him in when his own family wouldn't have him anymore.

Years later I worked at the Hogwarts school. With Remus Lupin, one of Sirius' close friends from school. He told me that he wanted to believe that Sirius didn't kill James, Lily and Peter but wasn't sure who else to blame. I sighed and I told him that he knew mad difference Sirius than I did as a kid. He told me about how Sirius, Peter and James helping keep his werewolf problem in control, that they all became illegal animagus just to help him one full moons. I remembered the night a black wolf and a dear saved me from a werewolf.

That same year Sirius escaped from Azkaban. He was looking for Harry, his godson. Remus and I watched over Harry and his friends closely to make sure no harm came to them.

The first time I saw Sirius was in the shrieking shack. He claimed to be here to kill the one who truly killed his best friends. Peter Pettigrew had sold out James and Lily to Voldemort. Peter was a traitor and Sirius was an innocent man.

He was caught on the grounds.

Hermione, Harry and I went to break him out. I hadn't talked to him when we found him at the shrieking shack. I let he, Remus and Peter fight it out. He was slumped over staring at the wall, I imagined him doing that for years in Azkaban. Whenever anyone interviewed him they would say he was scary calm. That he would ask them if they had the cross word for him to do. Now I imagined him staring at the wall in pain, knowing his best friend was dead, his godson alone with abusers, his other friend thinking he killed their other and his other friend and traitor.

"(Y/N)." He said looking me in the eyes. I let my wand drop to my side. He embraced me in a hug. I tried not to hug him but I couldn't resist. He always was irresistible, I carried my head in his neck.

"Sirius." Hermione said, "You have to go." She told him. He sighed while looking at Harry and I.

"I'll come with you. " Harry insisted. A smile spread across Sirius' face, Harry reminded him of James a lot. Blindly loyal to his friends and family.

"You must stay here, at Hogwarts, where you belong." Sirius told Harry with one last hug. I looked at him one last time. I made up my mind. I jumped on the back of Buckbeak. Sirius gave me an odd look.

"You didn't think I was going to let you go alone?" I asked him. He smiled before moved his arms so I could coil my arms around his waist. "Harry I will write, my name will be less suspicious on a letter than Sirius'." I told him. He smiled before petting Buckbeak.

Sirius and I rode Buckbeak off, to the house of the Order of the Phoenix, where we knew we would be safe.

-----------------------------------------
A/N
Word Count: 999

Instagram @agent.fangirl @muraders.aesthetic @morganaallen._