Chapter 40 : Yummy!!

" Way To Anyone's Heart Passes Through Through Their Stomach...😉

So If You Want To Win Someone's Heart, First Check Out What They Like To Savour....

It sounds Stupid, But it is True....

If U Don't Believe it Ask Someone Who Is Foodie!!! I will Be Surprised... ☺️"

_____________________________

AHANA'S POV

I was a bit upset with what happened between Ansh and me the night before. But then I felt my heart lighten. It felt good now. As if something heavy was shifted from my shoulders. I don't know why it felt that way.

I chuckled when I saw Ansh gapping at me while we were going to the orphanage. I know I was looking beautiful, but the credits as always goes to Fray. She always does a wonderful job.

But even Ansh looked charming. His jet black hair neatly done along with his original grey suit. He looks so formal although he wasn't wearing a tie.
I noticed the change in his attitude.

From the last half an hour or 45 minutes I was watching Ansh and Jaai involved in a deep conversation. I couldn't make out what was going on. Their expressions didn't convey much.

" Aha.... Can you call someone for help? We need to transfer these boxes in." Ma called me while I was busy with the kids.

I called Jaai. Just when he was about to come towards me I saw that Ansh hugged him and Jaai was returning the gesture. God! What happened overnight? How is that possible?

Just then I remembered a quote,

' Nothing is Impossible Coz Impossible itself says, I M Possible....'

But God!! Deciphering Ansh's attitude is actually Impossible.

" Hey!! J... What was going on there?" I was damn curious.

" Hmm.. So you were watching or should I say Spying. A bit of Bromance... By the way, your husband definitely has a Heart."

I gave him a 'Whatever Look'.

" Aha... Jaai... Help me please..." Ma called us.

" Where did Ansh go?" I questioned after I noticed his absence.

" He said that he had some urgent work."

I wasn't satisfied but then I ignored it for a while.

After an hour we left the orphanage. Ma went home and Jaai was going to drop me since Ansh left with the car. We distributed the gifts and I was very happy to see the small kids smile. Soon I am going to have one of my own. I am definitely excited.

But then my restless mind went back to Ansh again. I didn't know he had some meeting. I don't think he had one.

" J... Seriously, you don't know where did Ansh go? Coz, I know he didn't have any schedule meetings. Should I call Jen?" I asked him, stopping the train of my thoughts.

" Missing, someone.. Are we?"

" What...... The way you two were behaving today, it looked like you were some long lost friends. "

" Come on... Now.... Ahana.... CONFESS ...... "

" What CONFESS .... "

" Stop all this. Tell me, you have feelings for your husband. You can't tolerate his absence. " He was elbowing me now.

" What rubbish? If he went somewhere without informing me, am I not suppose to enquire. He is so irresponsible. "

" Yay!! Surely.... That's why he has a car following us constantly. "