30 - 1 bloody,others oblivious.

Ruhina's pov

The kiss was blissful, atleast for me. I do get Ashton kissed me because we are in the presence of our family and friends.

I believe he is beyond angry at me, because as of now everyone knows that he is married to me, but i am sure he will not be angry for the long time after he meets lena.

"You look ravishing!!" He said caressing my cheek with the back of his fingers. And his mood was quite the opposite,there was this happy twinkle in his eyes, and i felt like he already know that something great is awaiting him though i also know he doesnt have a clue about it. His touch was making my heart thud so hard and fast.

"Thank you. When is the party going to finish?" I asked him trying to be subtle about my feelings.

"you just got here, already planning to escape?" He asked looking amused. Well he definitely looks quite happy today.

"Nothing like that. Its just i am not used to attending parties like this ones" i explained already feeling uncomfortable.

"We cant say when this party is going to end. It might go on all night until morning" is he serious!!??

"What??!!All night Until morning??!!" I exclaimed. Horror clear on my face to which ashton just chuckled.

"You know seeing your expression and choice of words some people might think, i told you something sexual" he laughed at my embarassment, by now my cheeks are matching my gowns color.

"You look so cute when you blush" he said now serious, staring right into my eyes.

"If you love birds are done we need to cut the cake"  mom said, all our chuckling family members surrounding us making me more embarassed. Gosh this is one hurtful morning and an embarassing evening.

Ethan and Adin too gave me bone crushing hugs, and then again i was back in Ashton's arms. And thankfully they didnt wished me, after this hugs i dont know if they will get time for me or not because they have to keep an eye on the security, today is life threatning day for all of us but only we know about it and others are obliviously happy.

"Mom, you people start with the party i will be back in few moments" i said turning to leave.

(Ruhina calls ashton's Dad & mom- Dad & mom same as ashton and daddy and mummy to her own parents same goes for ashton. So you guys dont get confused with their parents 😊)

"Darling this is your birthday party and you are the birthday girl so you will be the one who will be cutting the cake" dad said. Ah oh yes! i closed my eyes praying to god that i dont die from embarassment tonight.

When i opened my eyes, i saw every one was smiling sadly and ashton's hold got tight on my waist which would have made me wince if i didnt had gritted my teeth,setting my lips in a straight line.

"Ruhina you dont have to be sad. Dont think about the past sweetheart, from now on we will celebrate your birthday every year." ashton tried consoling me,thinking i got sad, because of my reaction.

"Daddy why you guys didnt celebrated her birthday before marriage?" Ashton asked seeing as i didnt even know about my birth date till this morning.

"No its nothing like that. You people dont have to worry about me. I....i took my time in adjusting to my parents so they never got the chance to tell me about it. Now, now we dont want this party to be sad, so please refrain from talking about touchy topics." I answered before my daddy could.I looked at everyone with the smile to let them know i am seriously fine.

"Alright then we will order to get the table,cake and everything ready, you both come soon." Mummy said. Everyone leaving Ashton and me alone.

"Umm Ashton, i need to go to the powder room, i will be back soon." i said leaving him immediately, as soon as i reached the lobby, i checked all the cameras installed in the mansion to see if it is empty and safe for my men to start searching. Thankfully it was cleared out, after all louis is an efficient man. So i called Ray.