•TWELVE•KHENE•

I sob, softly, as I caress the mark that was been left by my bare neck..

I can't believe it! Why?! Why did I deserve to end up here? I've known nothing about any of this!

I stare at Damon who was still leaning down, His face was in my neck— kissing it softly as he lick up. trying to soothe me from the pain but the pain in my heart still remained.

"I'm sorry my dear mate, Please..please, Forgive me.."

He muttered while hugging me tight with his arms.

Softly sighing, I decided to lean on his hard chest—hearing his heartbeat as I feel contented but still, I feel so calm and at peace when I listened to his heartbeat.

"Shush..Rest now, My dear mate.."

Damon whispered sweet nothings as he tried to calm me down, until I finally close my eyes and fall asleep.

Waking up, I've realized what happen earlier. I stood up from this white bed as I walked over to look for anyone but I saw none. I tried to look for a clock and saw what time it is.

I just realized—It's three a.m in the morning.

Combing my hand in my hair, I sighed as I tried to look for a kitchen and once I found one— I walked toward to it.

As I reach toward the kitchen—I passed over the countertop as I looked at the large—I mean a very large fridge. I decided to open it and look for milk.

I tip toed as I tried to reach for the carton of milk—I wanted to drink milk since I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and I feel completely starving.

I keep trying to reach for the milk until someone— decided to grab it, I look around to see Damon who stood behind me wearing black shirt as he smiled softly at me;

"You're too small to even reach a carton of milk, hmm?"

He questioned making me blushed furiously, embarrassed that I was small enough to not even reach a milk!

"Uhm...shut up!"

I mumble as he grab a glass before pouring down the cold milk on it as he passed it on me. patting my head as he smiled.

"Drink it, I'll cook for you, okay?"

He softly replied before he grab a can of cornbeef, opening it easily as he poured the content on the frying fan as he chopped some potatoes and onion as he pour it all and started to cook it.

I stared at his back and realized how well built he was— He was not that buff but he have perfect define of muscle in his body and..he actually look gorgeous.

I gasped at my own thoughts, Not forgetting what he have done as I finished my glass of milk before hiding in the counter—watching him intently.

TWELVE