26.✔

Cassandra's POV

My heart stopped at the scene in front of me. It was not what you would expect to see in a 'warehouse'.

I don't know why I'm here or my purpose here but I sure didn't want to find out. I felt someones breath fan my neck before the warm air reached my ear whispering,

"Welcome home, baby girl." Harry's deep voice growled in my ear.

This was no home, it wasn't even close to being one. There's no way I could stay here, the dim lighting and blaring music was enough to give anyone a headache.

Harry pushed me forward into the mess of people. Some were sitting down at tables as girls gave the men lap dances while others were on some kind of stage moving their bodies in sexual ways to hopefully turn on the men gazing at the view of their bodies that were not very clothed. I cringed in disgust at the sight but that wasn't what made me want to shed the tears I've been trying to hold in. The past few hours to my right in the far corner you could hear the sound of cries.

I followed the cries, Harry following close behind along with Liam. After pushing through drunken men and half naked girls I was finally standing before where the cries were coming from. People gathered, surrounding the large metal cage that sat in the corner as a girl no older then me sat in the furthest corner of the cage curled up with no clothes on. She was trying her best to cover her body as men whistled and laughed at her. A man stood up on the metal cage stepping over the gate part walking over to the young girl. Once he was standing before her he turned to the drunken crowd announcing.

"As I stand before you, my costumers and baby girls, I would like to show all the baby girls what happens when you upset or anger our lovely costumers we have here at 'Warehouse 17'."

He turns to the young shivering girl.

"What is your name dear?" He sweetly asked.

"M-Mia." She stuttered out looking down at the ground.

"Now, Mia, do you know what you have done?"

"N-no! I've done nothing!" She finally raised her voice looking up at the man standing before her.

He stepped back, a bit shocked at her outburst towards him.

"Well, there you are wrong." He breathed out.

"You haven't satisfied our costumers nor have you made Warehouse 17 any money off of your ugly ass! And for that you will be punished." He hissed in her face.

"No." She said bravely looking back at the heavy set man who wore a cowboy hat.

"'No' will never be an answer to me." He ordered.

I've heard that before, in fact, I was told the exact same thing by Harry the devil himself.

"And now it's time to teach a baby girl her lesson." At his words the crowd cheered the man on as he pulled out a leather whip and turned back to the crowd holding it up above his head saying,

"Are all my baby girls watching?" he evilly grinned as the crowd went wild.

He swiftly turned around lashing at the girl. She cried out in pain as deep red cuts slowly started to cover her bare body. Her screams of help just got louder and louder before I just couldn't handle it anymore. I turned to Harry to see his reaction, his face was straight as he watched the horrific scene play before him. The cries of help started to turn into cries of defeat as I looked back at the young girl who laid lifeless on the ground in front of the man that was lashing out at her, a tear escaped running down my right cheek. The heavy man turned to the crowd.

"Now, I know she's not much now but who would like to take Mia to bed? I know for sure you shouldn't have any trouble with her now." The devilish grin gave away what he meant.

Seconds later two guys jumped over the gate and ran over to the young and beaten girl picking her up and taking her off to only God knows where.

I turned away as the crowd started to walk away since the 'show' was over but before I could even take three steps someone stopped me.

"Hello, little missy." I knew that country voice anywhere after what just happened, I slowly turned around to face him.

"Hi." I said quite coldly.

"This is Cassandra." Harry said to the man.

"Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Phil." He said standing up straight.

"Cassandra is going to be our latest baby girl." Harry said quite proudly.

"Oh I see, well a pretty face like hers should fit right in here." Phil leaned into me whispering into my ear,

"I can't wait to see you in your costume." His raspy voice spoke close to my face, too close.

"You're a disgusting big-!" I raised my voice at him only to almost get my face slapped off, not by him though.

I turned my face to where the hit came from only to see a fuming Harry.

"I see we're going to have to keep this one under control." Phil spoke with a chuckle.

"Take her away Styles, I'm tired of looking at her." He spat and with that Harry grabbed my arm dragging me through the massive crowd of drunks.

Liam must have went somewhere else for he wasn't behind Harry as he opened a door that was right off the hallway. We just walked down and when we got to the room he threw me in the room, me landing on the floor my face almost colliding with the hardwood.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" He screamed storming over to me.

__________________________________________________________________________

And people have been commenting that I'm reporting their comments and I just want to say I'm NOT I haven't reported one comment since I started writing 'Psycho Sitter'

PLEASE SEND ME EDITS OF HARRY AND CASSANDRA AND I'LL POST IT ON INSTAGRAM