Chapter. T H R E E

Flynn Vasilios P

Flynn Vasilios P.O.V

"And that's why I decided to move back to New York!" I announced at the dinner table.

My mom had made steak, that was a little bit overcooked and mac and cheese, that didn't taste like mac and cheese at all. We didn't complain, because this was her first attempt of cooking in probably twenty years. Usually we had a cook, but today she called in sick.

My parents were devastated when I told them about Bree Paloma, that little bitch. For nine months she lied to me that the baby she carried was mine. I didn't believe her in the beginning, because we didn't do any rough stuff and I was using a condom.

Somehow Bree convinced me that the condom broke and that I was the only one she had sex with that time. I was forced to live in Greece with her for nine months, since I'm a CEO and the baby she was carrying would be the heir of my company. It would not be a good image if I would be in New York and my pregnant girlfriend in Greece.

There's no words to describe how furious I was when I did a paternity test to see if the baby was mine. Turns out it wasn't! That little bitch had sex with four other men that time and she didn't really know to which one the baby belong. I was the only billionaire among those four, that's why she chose me as the father.

"Why? Why can't you stay in Greece?" Ximena asked appalled. I looked at her, she looked pale after I announced the news of me moving back.

"Well--," I said. "The headquarters of my company are here and I don't want to see Bree anymore for the rest of my life."

"No!" she shouted panicky and then shut up abruptly when everyone was staring at her.

"Ximena dear, is something wrong? My mom asked as she put her fork down to walk over to Ximena. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" she yelled and stood up and mumbled a excuse me before she disappeared upstairs to her room.

I just shrugged. Must be her time of the month again.

The next morning I was having breakfast when I saw Ximena rushing down the stairs to go to work. She wore a awful black conservative dress, that made her look like a nun.

"Is that the new style?" I noticed when she came to the kitchen to grab a banana. She just glared at me and snarled, "Oh please, shut up! What do you know about style, when the only style you care about are thongs and corsets!"

I was taken- aback by her sudden outburst. Why is she mad at me? I haven't done anything. And thongs and corsets? I prefer my girls naked.

When It was lunch time for Ximena, I decided to pay her a visit and apologize for whatever I did to her. Usually I don't apologize to girls, but she's my sister and I might need her help somewhere in the near future.

I parked my bugatti veyron next to Ximena's white bentley and walked inside the building. In my right hand I had the keys of my car around my index finger and in my left hand I carried a bag with ten pieces of omakase from Ximena's favorite sushi place in New York, Sushi yasuda.