Forever

When I was done eating I ran up to our room and found and outfit to wear.

I left my hair fall around me with the curls I had it in. When I was done I ran back down to find Noah. I walked into the living room and tears made it to my eyes.

"Juliet" Kevin said running to me. I picked him up and pulled him to me. I started to cry happy tears as my mother and father joined the hug.

"My baby girl is alright" my mother cried holding my face in her hands. I hiccuped and hugged her.

"Let's get out of here." My dad said pulling on me. I stopped him and looked to see that Noah was standing there watching us.

He looked up set. I put Kevin down and walked over to Noah putting my hand to my face.

"Noah what's wrong?" I asked pulling him to look at me

"Your going to leave now." He said and I understand why he was upset.

"No baby I'm not." He put on a sad smile. "I did this to you. I kept you here. I'm so sorry that I let my want for you get in the way of you being with your family." He looked to them.

"I love your daughter. It maybe hard to believe but she loves me too. I want to be with her and I asked her to marry me." My Mom put her hand to her face. My father had no emotion. He walked to me and looked down.

"Is that true Juliet?" I looked to Noah "yes it is. I love him." Noah smiled down at me and squeeze my hand.

"Then we will help you with the wedding." Both me and Noah looked to my father. Did I hear him right?

"What?" I asked. My mother giggled and moved closer to my father.

"we will help you with your wedding. Who are we to tell you that you two can't be together. It's clear that you two really are in love." I smiled and grabbed my parents pulling them both in for a hug.

"Thank you so much" I said to them.

When I pulled back I looked to Noah. The man I love and want to spend the rest of my life with. I can't wait to be his forever.

-------------------------------------------------------
So I think I am going to make another book for this. It may not be real long but we will see how it goes. But for now this is the end of this story!! I hope you lied it and I know it's not the best way to end a story. It will all come together when I start the next one.