Anthea and Concordia

Touko's POV

We arrived back at the kingdom and went inside. N sent someone to tell his sisters we were here. Only ten minutes after we got there two girls, one with pink hair and one with blonde, ran over and hugged N.

"Hello to you too...." N said.

"Oh? You don't sound too excited." Said the girl with pink hair.

"I am. I am. I just don't like when you send out men to get me the way you did. They were spotted; we almost got arrested!"

"Sorry...." Both girls mumbled. They looked down at the ground sadly.

"So, where's your wife?!" The blonde girl asked. wife? Yep! still getting use to that! N took my hand and led me over to them.

"Girls, This is Touko. Touko, these are my sisters, Anthea," He pointed to the pink haired girl. "And Concordia." He pointed to the blonde girl.

"It's so nice to meet you!" They both said. I didn't expect them to be so excited over me.

"Nice to meet you too!" I said with a smile.

Short chapter. I know.... Gomen! I know Anthea and Concordia probably don't actually act like that but I haven't gotten far enough into the game to see how they really act and I like them that way so deal with it!! Haha, I hope you enjoyed! I need to hear what you think! Tell me what you think is gonna happen next!