GOTWICE

<<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

We decided to take a long string out of the window and tie the money on it, we told the delivery man to tie the foods tightly and he did. That's so hilarious but still, we managed to get our foods safe, then we just enjoyed every moment eating our foods while sitting on the floor and watching drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

While they're enjoying their food while watching, someone enters the room.

"PD-nim!" They all shouted at the same time with their 'shocked' reaction.

"I knew it, you're not allowed to eat that kind of foods at morning right?, How'd you get this?" JYP said.

"It's a sicret" jeongyeon said. Then suddenly JYP let out a deep sigh and tried to take away their foods.

"Aniya!!, PD-nim, hajimaaa" they all said while acting like a babies trying to convince JYP.

"Girls, this is not good for your health" JYP said while pulling their foods.

"We won't do it again, just let us finished this for now, jebaaaal" jeongyeon said.

"*Sigh* arraso, but just for now huh?" Finally they successfully convinced him.

"Yay!!!" They all jumped out of happiness, well they all love to eat especially momo.

"Btw, i came here to tell you that, you're going to perform at JYP nation concert with.... GOT7"

'eh?' mina thought to herself.

"And, after you finished your breakfast, get yourself ready then go to the practice room, you're going to start your rehearsal today" JYP added before leaving, and they all nodded.

<<TIME SKIP>>

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

omo, we're going to perform with GOT7, im so excited, well just to inform you, yugyeom and i were very close, we're like brothers, sometimes they mistook us as a couple but we're not, and since the both of us were very busy, we don't have time to talk to each other again, so I'm really looking forward to this, because I'm going to have some time to talk to him again.

After we finished eating we immediately took a shower and fix ourselves, then we went to the practice room, when we open the room it's still empty, so it means that we came early, we waited for them for about a minute then they finally came.

"Omo, yugyeom oppa" i said then he turned his head to me.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"he said while messing up my hair.

"How are you?"he added

"Well I'm fine, you know it's kinda funny that we live in the same place but we still don't have time to see each other a lot" i said while chuckling.

"Haha, yes it is funny"

So, yugyeom oppa and i had some chitchatting with each other while we're waiting for our choreographer.

MINA'S POV

finally, GOT7 is here, well we're very close with GOT7 since we're on the same company, they're also giving us some tips back when we were still on SIXTEEN, and look where we are now, thanks to their tips, we immediately greeted each other and hugged each other, well its just normal for us to hug each other off cam, but we can't do it on cam, you know what i mean.