Revelations

"I'm going to tell mother!" Percy yelled after returning his head boy badge to normal from "Bighead boy."

Ron rolled his eyes and walked into the common room to meet Harry and Hermione, Grace who was right behind him turned to walk in but stopped when she heard what Ron was saying.

"He is a bighead," Ron said, "Fred and George are the only ones who will tell him... I can't believe Grace of all people would want to go out with someone like that... I bet she dated him out of pity."

Grace opened her mouth in disgust, she looked like she was about to punch him in the face.

"I bet he doesn't even care about us, he just doesn't want the Weasley name to get him into trouble," Ron said, "The only person he cares about is Grace, too bad she's still mad at him."

Grace couldn't take it anymore, "Ron... can I speak to you for a minute?"

Ron got up from his seat, and Grace was fuming.

"Ronald Weasley... I can't believe you would dare to talk about your brother in such a light," Grace said angrily.

Ron's face turned a deep shade of red, "I was only joking."

"I really have a hard time believing you," Grace said, "He is your brother and he loves all of you so don't even think for a moment I am the only person he cares about... he wants the best for you. I shouldn't have to talk to you again about this, you are better then that."

Ron hung his head in shame, and nodded. Grace turned around to walk through the corridors.

"That was bloody brilliant." Percy said from the shadows. "How is your arm?"

Grace looked down at her arm that was in a cast, "Its well."

"Where are you going?" Percy asked.

"To the library," Grace said.

"I'll help you with your books," Percy said.

"I can manage," Grace said walking away.

"How long are you going to be mad at me?" Percy asked.

"You know what..." Grace turned around and looked angry, "Forget it, we can go back to being all happy, dream couple."

"Grace..." Percy grabbed the unbroken arm. "Just please tell me... what did I do? I'm sorry."

"Just forget it, you can come with me to the library..." She grabbed his arm.

"Grace...! Would you just listen?" Percy said.

"Look Percy... I really don't want to talk about it!" Grace angrily said.

"... did I say something?" Percy asked. "Was it when I picked you up in the common room?"

Graces face turned a shade of red, "Look I'm sorry Grace... I have no idea why you would-" Grace pulled Percy to an empty corridor.

"Do you know why I always get all serious or all clever all of a sudden?" Grace asked, Percy nodded nervously. "Well it's because at the orphanage, they said if I wasn't pretty I wasn't anything, so I believed for the longest time that I didn't get adopted because I wasn't pretty... and so I tried to look as beautiful as I could, and I pushed all of my brains aside and that got me nowhere."

Percy still looked confused so Grace continued, "...and soon at Hogwarts a lot of people started whistling at me... and I thought maybe I wasn't so bad. Then people commented on my body... and I started feeling so insecure I could cry and I only felt like I had one friend through all of this... you, so I started using my brains and people stopped making comments... then you Percy, I started realizing you didn't just help me with tests... but when you asked Penny out, I thought maybe I wasn't beautiful... not enough for you anyway. Then Jillian made that stupid comment and now I'm just afraid, you don't want me for anything else then just my looks, but if I don't have that then...what's the point of pleasing you?" Grace had several tears running down her face.

Percy looked like he was at a loss for words, "Well first of all I hate it when you cry...." He said wiping a few tears from her face, "...and second... I would never ever ever try to ever make you feel that I like you only for one thing... when there is so much to like about you... especially that you're not afraid to reprimand my brothers."

Grace threw her arms around his neck, and they stayed like that for a few minutes.

"What are you two lovebirds up to?" Fred and George asked.

Grace wiped off her tears, "...I was just about to ask you two the same."

"Sorry head girl and head boy are having alone time..." George and Fred walked away laughing.

Grace looked at Percy awkwardly and kissed his cheek, "Well I'm off to bed."

"Goodnight," Percy said watching her walk away and once she was in the common room he smiled dumbly and said under his breath, "I love you."