T W O

Jada dollas ;
I wake up to the sound of my next door neighbor blasting music , this is the second day they've done that bull shit , like my nigga are you fucking deaf .
As I get up and slip on my slides I leave my apartment and go and knock on my neighbors door .

Lonzo Ball ;
As of right now I'm jamming to my nigga Savage .

"Young savage why you trapping so hard ." I sing as I do my homework , but get inturrpted by someone banging on my door .

"Who is it ?" I ask and here nothing , so I open the door to see Jada in some booty shorts and a crop top , damn even when shawty tired she look like a baddie.

"What's up Jada didn't know you stayed around her ." I smile at her .

"Yeah I do in fact I stay right next door , and I'm trying to sleep because unlike you I have practice at 6 in the morning and If I don't get any sleep , I don't perform my best , and If I don't perform my best I don't get a starting position so can you please keep it down ." She says and I smirk down at her .

"Yeah My fault ." I smile at her and she rolls her eyes and walks away , she to got damn fine .

Jada Dollas ;
I wake up to my alarm clock going off , meaning it's time to get up and grind .
As I put on my practice uniform , I grab my keys and walk out my apartment , but as I was walking out I see Lonzo , did I mention that this kid lives in my building on the same floor as me .

"A good morning would be nice ." He says and I laugh and lock my door and walk to my parking level .

"Aye ." I hear him say.

"What ?" I ask .

"Let me take you out ." He says and I laugh .

"I don't date people my age ." I tell him , this kid really doesn't give up .

"How old are You?" He asks me .

"I'm 18 ." I tell him .

"I'm not your age I'm 19 shit so when we going out ?" He asks me and i unlock my door .

"The 31st of February ." I say and drive off and head to practice .

As I get there we start to warm up by running a mile .

"Come on freshmens keep up ." Jordin , the senior point says .

"Hustle fishies ." Ashley , A junior foward says .

Lonzo Ball ;
As of right now we're in the gym conditioning and doing drills .

"Nice jumper Lonzo keep it up ." Coach Alford says .

As we were scrimmaging , we see the girls walk in drenched in sweat .

"Damn bro I'd hate to be them ." Tj says and I nod.

As practice comes to an end , I hit up the locker room and take a quick shower .

As I was about to head out to my car , I hear someone in the gym , so I walk back and see Jada , shooting nothing but jumpers and hitting each one .

"Damn ." I say and she turns around .

"What are you doing here i thought I was the only one still here ." She says and I laugh .

"Well obviously your not cause I'm here ." I say and she rolls her eyes .

"But for real when can I take you out ?" I ask her and she laughs .

"Do you ever give up?" She asks me .

"Nope , but I tell you what you play me in a quick game to 21 , I win I get to take you out , I lose I'll leave you alone ." I tell her .

"Fine ." She smiles .

"I get ball first ." She adds .

"Shit that don't mean nothing ." I say and put down my bag and we start to play .

Right now it's 19 - 19 , I'm not finna lie she cold as hell , but she got somethings she need to work on .

"Come on J where the d at ?" I tease her as I bounce the ball between my legs and she guards me .

"There we go ." I say and I start to cross her up a bit .

"Easy money ." I say as I hit a three .

"Dang what does that mean ? Oh I know what it means , it means Friday night I'm taking you out , good game baby girl ." I say and she punches me in my chest .

"Fine Friday , But I swear to god if you try anything , I'm getting my dad and I'll make sure he brings my uncle's . " she says .

"Alright ." I smile , Friday finna be lit .

||3 votes × 3 comments .
Love you guys .
Zoe ||