Chapter 21: In Celebration Of Us

Mature scene ahead
________________________________

"Move in with me."

Serena jostled awake, her half-closed sleep-lidded eyes opening as her resting heart beat picked up a tad faster.

She waited for a full minute, listening to River's steady thump of his heart where she laid on his bare chest.

"You are not sick of me yet?" Serena grinned widely. River had swept her away to a getaway for the summer. They've spent the first half of their vacation with the gang before splitting up. Justine went back to her hometown, Jacob and Mackenzie went off on their own romantic trip and River took her travelling across the country.

"Are you?" River asked cheekily, turning the question back to her.

Serena shook her head with a shy smile before cuddling closer into his embrace.

River sighed happily as he ran his fingers up and down the stretch of her back. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, Serena - much less sick of you. You are a dream come true and being with you is living that dream. So what do you say?"

Serena smiled against his hot skin. The answer was already at the tip of her tongue as soon as he had asked her.

"Yes," Serena breathed out peacefully. "Yes, I will move in with you. I want to move in with you."

River bellowed out a big 'yes' before prowling on top of Serena. With her lithe body below him and his body caging her in place, River leaned down to show Serena just how happy she made him.

He started out slow with his lips tracing the contours of her neck and chest, paying extra attention to the twin peaks of her nipples. Serena's breath hitched as River alternated between blowing air on her buds to sucking them with a hunger she knew of but always felt like a first. The contrast in temperature between the cool air he blew and the hot cavern from his mouth coiled Serena tighter.

River teased his way down her torso, nibbling and kissing on the top of her sensitive mound. His hands caressed her body from her hips to her breasts, lighting up a fire in her core.

Serena twisted and lifted her hips, wanting River's mouth to where her pussy ached and dripped with passion. Her arousal fuelling her movements and when River kept pulling away, Serena grabbed a handful of his thick locks of hair and guided that devious mouth of his to where she needed him the most at the moment.

"Eat me," Serena demanded in a soft tone that was filled with desire.

"Fuck yes," River growled, his own body burning up with need and his hardened cock twitching upon registering her command. His mouth wasted no time to delve into her pussy, burying his face between her legs as his tongue lapped up her arousal.

As commanded, River ate her in and out. His tongue flattening against the seam of her pussy, slurping the wetness that oozed from her and then fucked her with his tongue. He was relentless in his mission, driving Serena to scream his name louder with every flick of his tongue.

Serena groaned and moaned as white, hot pleasure built inside of her. The fire burned and rushed throughout her body. She tried to rotate her hips to ease some of the tension but River brought down one hand to stop her in place. He held her hips down, ceasing any room for movement or relief.

The ache increased tenfold as did her voice as it resonated louder and louder. She got no break to regain any composure as River switched to suckle her sensitive clit while plunging two fingers inside of her.

"FUCK," Serena writhed and yelled out when her orgasm hit her hard and suddenly. Her back arched off the bed and her thighs trembled as she clamped down on River's finger and a blast of pleasure ricocheted through her.