T H R E E

Lonzo Ball  ;
Right now I'm at my apartment studying , up until I hear a knock on  my door .

"Who is it ?" I ask getting off my couch .

"Jada ." She says and I smirk to myself , tomorrow I'm taking her out .

"What's up ?" I smile at her .

"Nothing I just came to give you , your mail ."She says with a smile .

"Well thank you ." I smile at her .

"So what time should I be ready tomorrow ?" She smiles at me .

"You got practice tomorrow ?"I ask her .

"No , but I'll be in the gym to get so shots up ." She smiles .

"Ight well I got practice from 10 - 3 , So 4 I'll be knocking on your door ." I smile at her .

"Okay , Bye Lonzo , Go to bed ." She says walking away .

"Bye ." I say and close the door .

As I was continuing to finish this bull shit there's a knock on my door .

"Who is it ?" I ask .

"The greatest to ever play 2k ." I hear lamelo say and I open the door to see my brothers and Eli .

"Aye bro ." They say .

"What's good ." I say .

"Who's the girl next door ? She fine !" Melo say .

"That's Jada , she cold at basketball. " I tell them .

"She go to school with you ?" Gelo asks me and i nod .

"Yeah ." I say eating some chips .

"Hook me up with her , She fine ." Gelo laughs .

"Nah little bro she off limits , I'm in that ." I say .

"What ? Lonzo smashing ?" Eli say .

"Nah bro , but I'm taking her out so shut up. " I say and we continue to chill .

"Aye bro it's getting late we heading out ." Gelo says and they get up .

"Ight bye bro ." I say and close the door and head to my room and go to sleep.

Jada Dollas;
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off , it's 7 am and time to get to grinding .

As I get to the gym , I stretch and start to shoot around .

As I was doing lay ups , I hear someone walk in but don't pay attention to it .

"Try your left hand ." A familiar voice says and I turn around to see Lonzo.

"If you fake like your gonna go up with your right , but really go up with your left , you'll always get your points ." He tells me and i do what he says and it works .

"Thank you ." I smile and he does the same , he's so cute .

"I'll see you later on ." I say as I grab my bag and my keys .

"Alright. " he smirks .

"Stop looking at my ass ." I say and turn around and I see him laughing .

As of right now it's 3 and I'm getting ready for me and lonzo's date .

• As of right now it's 3 and I'm getting ready for me and lonzo's date

(JADA OUTFIT )

As of right now I'm just jamming to music and laying down my edges .

As 4 came around I hear a knock on my door .

"Who is it ?" I ask as the person makes a beat on my door .

As I open it I see Lonzo .

"That beat was fire huh ?" He says and I laugh .

"You ready to go ?" He asks me .

"Yeah let me grab my purse ." I say .

"No need I'm paying for everything , So let's go ." He says and we leave and walk out to his g wagon .

As we arrive to Zoom Zone , he opens my door .

"How gentlemen like ." I smile as he helps me out the truck .

As we walk in we get our wrist bands and go to the go carts .

"We gotta check to see if you can drive cause you know you short ." He says and I laugh .

"Oh look at that your able to drive by yourself ." He says and I laugh .

"Shut up ." I say and get in the cart .

"You know Ima win right ?" He says and I laugh .

"Boy bye ." I say and we start to race .

Lonzo ended up winning , cause he was cheating .

"What you wanna do next ?" He asks me .

"Lets go to the jumping Zone ." I say and we go to the trampoline room .

"They got a basketball goal , oh yeah you finna get wrecked ." He says and I laugh .

As we get on the trampoline I grab the ball and start bouncing to the goal .

"I know you not trynna dunk ." He says and I laugh and shoot the ball .

"That's an easy splash ." I say and he laughs and grabs the ball .

"Oh you trynna guard me ." He says and I laugh and he jumps and dunks on me .

"Lonzo ." I laugh .

"Get big ." He says and I grab the ball and try to dunk on him but fail because instead of jumping to the hoop , I jump to Lonzo and he catches me .

"Bro you light as hell ."He says and I laugh and he puts me down .

"I bet you I can do a front flip better then you ." I say and he laughs .

"Funniest joke I've ever heard ." He laughs and I do a front flip .

"That was bad ." He says and I laugh and he does a back flip .

"Okay you win ." I laugh and we go to the arcade .

"What game you trynna play first ?" He asks me .

"This one ." I say and run to the race car game .

"Easy dub man ." He says and we start to play .

"Damn Jada that's two dubs under my belt ." Zo says , cause he won the car game .

"Play me ." I say as we walk to the basketball game .

"You'd think this would be the last game you'd want to play but I'm all about taking dubs so let's go ." He says and we start to play.

"What happened ? Oh i won ." I tease .

"I let you , calm down ." He says .

"You wanna eat ?" He asks me and i nod and we go find a table and order and we start to get to know each other a little better .

Lonzo is super sweet , I know that he has two younger brothers and his mom use to be in the wnba , his dad pushes him and his brothers to be the best , he's ight for now .

Lonzo Ball  ;
Jada real interesting , she's been playing basketball since she was 10 , which is pretty good cause the way she play you'd think she's played since she was 3 , Her mom died when she was 14 , and did I mention that her pops is big motherfucking sean .

As of right now we driving back to our apartment .

"I had a good time tonight ." She smiles as I walk her to her door .

"I'm glad you did ." I smile at her , I'm debating on whether i should kiss her or not , fuck it .

As I kiss her she deepens the kiss and pulls away and smiles .

"Talk to you later ." She smiles and walks inside , got damn .

||Should Zo and Jada be together ? Comment .
3 votes × 3 comments .
Zoe 💓 ||