Shattered Glass

{WARNING: Mature Themes Ahead 🔞 and Angst}

           After the war was over against the Galra Empire, We went back home, back to Earth. Now Keith and I had no home in particular, so we had to settle in his desert shack in the meantime until we could save up enough money to buy a bigger home to settle in.

         We had gotten married in the Castle, it was a rather large ceremony as all the rebels from the Blade of Marmora showed up, the Paladins, the Arusians, the Balmerians, and many others came for the wedding. We tried out many of their traditions and they were quite different from the traditions back in Earth. I was gifted with weapons decorated with many exotic flowers from the Arusians. The rebels gifted Keith and I matching necklaces that apparently would send a message if one of us was in danger, Ulaz told me that Keith's necklace could send a message when he was talking to another woman, we shared a laugh and Keith held me closely and shook his head, laughing as well.

           After the wedding, Keith was feeling rather frisky, he watched me with hungry eyes as I stripped from my dress. I looked over at him and he ran his hand through his hair before walking over to me and sending butterfly kisses down my jawline, neck, shoulder, collar bone, and each breast. I gripped onto his dress shirt as his hands rubbed up and down my thighs, small gasps and soft moans could be heard throughout the room. His touch sent shivers up my spine, little shocks of excitement and need coursing through my veins.

        His thrusts were slow and easy at first, but they escalated the more I pleaded and let my nails drag down his bare back, small red marks appearing to become scars as time drags. Grunts, moans, screams, and names could be heard in the room, I gripped the bedsheets as I was close to climax, I felt him go to his high which put me on edge and letting me release. He laid beside me, our small gasps could be heard, I giggled softly and he joined in. "How lucky was I to be with the most amazing woman in the Universe?" He looked lovingly into my eyes and I hugged him, my legs entangled in his. The Half-Galran kisses my head before we drifted off to slumber.

         We walked to the cabin, hand in hand. Keith gave me a reassuring squeeze and I returned the gesture,

                   We were home...

             We were back on Earth...

         We entered the house and saw it completely covered in dust, deserted, and papers strewn everywhere. I picked up one paper and dusted it off, seeing a graph of recordings when Keith had been getting signals from the Blue Lion. I looked up at him and I saw him tear down his pin board, it was no longer needed so he set it in a trash corner. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his lower torso, his arms wrapping themselves around my lower waist. Keith leaned down and his lips met mine in a small kiss. We pulled away and we looked into eachother's eyes lovingly.

         "Keith... I need to tell you something..."

                   "You can tell me anything love..."

               "Keith I'm...."

           His eyes widened as the last words escaped past my lips, he felt tears build up at the corners of his eyes as he smiled and hugged me tightly, he cried into my shoulder and laughed.

            He was going to be a father

  And you were going to be the mother

       The two of you were going to be parents.

           After announcing my pregnancy and making it official, Keith and I began to work on the nursery for the baby that was to be due in a 5 months. My stomach grew more and more as the months progressed. Until one fateful day...