a u t h o r ' s m e s s a g e

Hello my little sweeties!

MachineGunGoddess is back at it again with a new story!

This is really different from my other books (aside from Beast King which is for very fucking mature audiences as well) as this'll be full of fluff and smut. Yeah, no censors whatsoever so prepare yourself my darlings.

There might be some things, like informations that I took from Google, wrong so please keep that in mind and don't blow up the comment box about how I'm fucking wrong and shit like that.

This is really not a DDLG themed story (for those who know what DDLG is, you know what I'm referring to) there's just some aspects that it may seem like one.

Our hot werewolf "daddy" just has a kink, but not enough to have a lifestyle of a legit Daddy Dom (appreciate such manliness from Stephen James, my sweeties)

My main lady will be a very dependent character, she won't be having any super awesome skills, nor will she be handling a gun anytime soon because as the title suggests, she's a complete babygirl to her daddy

T H I S I S N O T I N C E S T

They aren't related. They're mates, and all that typical cliché werewolf shit that we all love and adore, and even though you guys don't want to admit it, I fucking know you're dying to have a handsome werewolf mate of your own to cuddle with.

And I can't seem to find the perfect muse for Isla, so I'll just be describing her how I envision her to be, but Stephen James will be playing as Dominik, make no mistake.

A N Y W A Y S ,

Pictures, GIFS or any videos that will be posted here are not mine. I might've edited it at someway or another but credits are still given to the original owners (I'm sorry if I used anything of yours without your permission, please forgive me)

Don't be afraid to comment, my lovelies! (But of course if you say anything remotely offending, like you-should've-never-wrote-this-in-the-first-place offending, bitch I will fucking fight you, I ain't fucking around!)

Additionally, PLEASE READ THIS PART ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO COMMENT SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT MY BOOK LIKE BITCH I AM ALREADY GIVING YOU GUYS A HEADS UP SO DON'T SAY I DID NOT WARN NOR ADVISE YOU OF ANY OF THESE FACTS.

I am well aware of issues regarding pedophilia and I do not, in any shape or form, condone nor tolerate it. I share many people's opinion when it comes to laws, about how sometimes it is more wrong than right as I do live in a country with poor approved bills by the goverment, and with my book handling a very sensitive topic I completely understand where some of you are coming from. I understand my responsibility as an author and I know that at times I can hold influence on my readers with what I write, and with regards to Alpha's Babygirl, being fictitious and living in a world with werewolves, I had the authority to make my own laws in the world Isla amd Dom exists in. I understand that 16 is not the ideal nor proper age for what Isla and Dom has done and is no way acceptable in the real world. But again, as I promise that I've thought this through even before I published it on Wattpad, I needed to apply things where werewolves mature much faster than humans and I have subtly explained this on past chapters, through the characters dialouges, that what is normal for werewolves may not be normal for humans in the book's world. As it will be mentioned in my book, werewolves do have the need to procreate and that's because werewolves like Isla in my story are born immediately with a wolf counterpart that waits for their hosts to mature at the age of 16 to be able to initiate insticts to find their mate. I had assumed that people who've read werewolf stories would understand that werewolf practices are not pertinent to us people and is definitely not normal or acceptable to be older and in a relationship with a 16 yaear old in our reality. This is my explanation for Isla's age and this is only my opinion as well and am not making any excuses as I take full responsibility for having sensitive content in my book.

As to this story being DDLG, I would like to apologize if I have protrayed it wrongly in any way as I truly respect it as one who dreams to be a part of this community one day. As mentioned in my past messages to my readers, Alpha's Babygirl will not portray a real example of a DDLG relationship (but can be considered as a DDLG relationship to some) as I am only taking aspects of it to my story (like Isla calling Dom "daddy" and with Dominik being a dominant yet caring figure for Isla but not everything that comes with being a true daddy dom or a true little). DDLG is a lifestyle that is more than what I have been making my characters act out and I had written this book in hopes of introducing this kind of relationship to people bit by bit, to make them slowly realize that couples who partake in this kind of love is not so different from the rest of us.

And yeah, that's all. I hope you enjoy reading and may unicorns shit rainbows on you for a happy, prosperous life.

 I hope you enjoy reading and may unicorns shit rainbows on you for a happy, prosperous life