Before he cheats

*warning: some cussing and lots of Sharon hate (but let's be real everyone hates Sharon I know I do) don't play the song yet

Wanda had told me that she thinks Steve is cheating on me with Sharon Carter, I asked her how she knows and she told me she read his mind and that they where going out tomorrow when I have a mission. I know Wanda would never lie to me nor would Natasha and she even said that she thought so as well, I told them I would investigate it, luckily I had returned earlier than I was supposed to. I walked into the apartment me and Steve shared, setting my bag down on the couch I walk over to our bedroom and open the door, I turn on the lights and my heart drops down to my stomach. Steve sits up real fast from the light turning on and so does Sharon covering her upper half with the sheets "(y/n) please i can explain" Steve says, i turn around on my heel real fast grabbing my bag off the couch, I storm out of there tears pouring down my face.

As I'm running towards Avengers tower my powers to control electronics go on the fritz, every light or light up sign start shooting of sparks. After about 30 minutes I make it to the tower, i take the stairs cause with my powers out of control it's not safe to take the elevator. Once I reached the top floor, I swung the door open and ran into the main room where Wanda and Pietro where sitting, the lights in the room start flickering and Wanda and Pietro look at me. Wanda saw the tears on my face and knew exactly what had happened, Wanda got up and ran to me as I fell to the floor on my knees, my knees had given out from the adrenaline leaveing my body "Pietro help me get her over to the couch" Wanda says, Pietro speeds over and picks me up and carries me to the couch and Wanda follows.

"(Y/n), Im so sorry" Wanda says looking down at the floor

"Why are you sorry Wanda, I'm glad you let me know" I paused "it's better this way"

"Pietro get all of the fast and furious movies and blankets I'll take care of the snacks and FRIDAY tell (y/n)'s brother to come down here stat" Wanda says running off to get the snacks

"Right away Ms Maximoff" the AI responds, and the next thing I know my brother Tony enters the room looking like he just woke up and a grumpy look on his face, he spots me sitting on the couch with tear stains on my cheeks and his expression turns from annoyed to sympathy. Wanda then walks over to Tony and drags him to the kitchen.

"Don't bring up anything about Steve or Sharon, got it?" Wanda says

"What happened?" Tony asks, Wanda sighs

"Steve cheated on (y/n) with that bitch Sharon"

"FRIDAY lock Steve Rogers and Sharon Carter out of the tower do not allow them to enter at anycost" Tony says

"Of course Mr Stark" the AI responds, Tony walks back into the main room with a box a of tissues as the first fast and furious movie begins.

*2 weeks later*

I was sitting in my old room in Stark tower listening to Carrie Underwood when her song Before He Cheats plays, over the past two weeks Steve has tried to talk to me but Wanda, Tony or Nat have stopped him, Natasha nearly killed him when sparing and Wanda had to use her powers to keep that from happening even though she wanted to let Nat kill him. I then thought of the perfect way to get over him, for our first anniversary of dating I got Steve a red white and blue truck and it was still under my name.

"Thank you Carrie Underwood" I say getting up and turning off my music and getting on my computer, I ordered a base ball bat and a pair of sunglasses made sure that they would get here by tonight. I closed my computer and got up, I walked down the hall to Natasha's room and knocked on the door "it's open" I hear her say, i open the door and walk in "hey Nat can I borrow your leather jacket?" I ask

"Sure, but if you don't mind me asking why do you need it?"

"I have the perfect revenge plan"

"I want in" she says handing me the jacket, we walk back to my room and I start explaining the plan to her. This is going to be amazing.

*that night*

I put on the jacket I borrowed from Nat and grab my new Louisville slugger and put on my sunglasses, Natasha had gave me some information on where they were going tonight and it just so happens to be a bar that's having karaoke tonight. I walked out my door and Natasha and Wanda were waiting outside, we walked down to the garage and got in my 67 black chevy impala and started driving towards the bar. As I was driving we went over the plans one more time, Nat was to go in the bar and watch Steve and Sharon while Wanda signs me up for the karaoke and I'm going to be outside destroying his; actually it's my truck but still.

We arrived at the bar and I parked my car a little bit away so they won't see it, we get out and I start walking over to the parking garage next door where I know the truck will be. I see Natasha and Wanda walk into the bar then disappear. I soon find the truck and get started first I carved my name into his leather seats with the words think before you cheat, next I took my Louisville slugger and broke the head lights and mirrors off the truck, then I dug my key into the side of the truck, and last but not least I slashed the tires .

I dented in the hood, front, back and sides of the truck and after I was done in smiled to myself feeling better. I walk back to my car and take off the leather jacket and put away the Louisville slugger and my sunglasses, I walk into the bar and find Wanda "your up next" she says, i look up to the stage and see Sharon singing Shania Twain but horribly.

After her song was finished it was now my turn, the guy announces my name and I walk up on the stage. (Play song)

"Right now, he's probably slow dancing
With a bleached-blond tramp
And she's probably getting frisky
Right now, he's probably buying
Her some fruity little drink
'Cause she can't shoot whiskey
Right now, he's probably up behind her
With a pool-stick
Showing her how to shoot a combo
And he don't know"

I see Steve head whip around and he stares shocked and so does Sharon

"I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
I slashed a hole in all four tires
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats"

I start smiling and swaying to the music

"Right now, she's probably up singing some
White-trash version of Shania karaoke
Right now, she's probably saying "I'm drunk"
And he's a-thinking that he's gonna get lucky
Right now, he's probably
Dabbing on three dollars
Worth of that bathroom Polo"

I see Natasha and Wanda high five, then Tony and Pietro walk into the bar.

"Oh, and he don't know
That I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
I slashed a hole in all four tires"

Tony spots me up on the stage and starts chuckling knowing exactly what I did.

"Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
I might have saved a little trouble for the next girl
'Cause the next time that he cheats
Oh, you know it won't be on me!
No, not on me"

Steve spots Tony and the others.

"'Cause I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seats
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
I slashed a hole in all four tires"

"Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
Oh, maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
Oh, before he cheats
Oh"

After the song finished everyone in the bar clapped, I bowed and got off the stage. I walked over to Steve and Sharon and dropped Steve's keys that Natasha stole for me in his drink and walked off to talk to my brother and friends. This will definitely be a night everyone will remember.