Mask Off

Keith smiled last night went surprisingly well. His wife had been able to communicate with him whenever she had felt uncomfortable with the level of intimacy they shared.

Although, he had to admit it was the most interesting blowjob he had ever received. At one point or another Kaya had used her knuckles and her neck to stroke up and down his shaft.

"Oh God...fuck baby" he moaned, twisting and squirming under her pleasurable touch.

"I'm wearing goggles just in case you cum in my eyes, that's a terrible way to become blind" Kaya explained when Keith had tried to remove them.

After a wonderful blowjob, Keith was eager to return the favor. His love language consisted of physical touch and words of affirmation, but sadly his wife struggled with both. So he focused most of his energy on treating his wife the way he wished he could be loved.

Keith slowly cornered Kaya backing her into the cool white tile of the shower with his muscular body. It was the perfect amount of pressure on each of their naked perspiring body to make each other's knees buckle

Keith bit her bottom lip taking all of her in as if she were the juices of an oyster. Kaya's firm ass jiggled under Keith's huge calloused hands as he scooped her two soft cheeks and made them bounce.

The sensation of her body was a gift from God. Her slender curves dipped and arched into the dimples in her back. Her dark Belgian skin was as smooth as a seal and as delicate as a flower crafted by angels. Kaya's thighs were thick and heavenly, shaping to the letter "v" in the center of her soft kitten sex.

Her lips were swollen and bruised plum purple, tingling from the ravenous assault of her husband's passions. He devoured her with wholeness the way Adam did Eve. 

His soft grunts and moans echoed through the acoustic bathroom, vibrating and oscillating off the glass, pushing through the scorching shower steam.

Keith's sturdy legs twitched as Kaya's softly opened her lotus flower, blooming on the vines of euphoria for him. His hands frantically scrambled to feel every fleecy cloud on her body.

He slipped his fingers between her hot slit, feeling her convulse like the vibrations and ringings of a loud siren. She moaned into his breath, grabbing the back of Keith's neck and taking a fistful of curls as she pulled him to her lips, sharing their pleasure like a good hit.

His fingers were entangled between the strands of her thick hair below her flat abdomen. Then he invaded her honeydew slipping two fingers up into the slick wet tunnel of paradise.

Keith was beyond the edge, floating in a place of oozing hot pressure, losing himself in raging touch as his eyes rolled up and he panted heavily. His fingers stroked her caverns wall, moving in a bounding motion, flickering up and down until she opened legs wider and moaned loudly, "yeesss baby!" she cried out.

He gritted his teeth, as his tall stock like body towered over her, "fuck, fuck" he moaned, as he felt his hot penis twitching and spazzing under the flames of her triangle. He was begging to enter.

Kaya whimpered, pulling away as a soft warrior cry escaped from her pursed lips.

She felt his solid needs and hunger but she just couldn't do it...her heart was racing so fast it hurt.

Keith suddenly stopped. He pulled away for a moment because he noticed that his wife's eyes were firmly shut and she was shaking like a chiwawa and it wasn't from pleasure as tears slid down her eyes.

Keith gripped her firmly holding her in his firm grip, "Hey honey look at me" he cooed softly. His hazel eyes glowed with sweet dashes of concern as he focused solely on loving her.