Kiss and run

This was supposed to come immediately after the last chapter but the internet service here is really,really bad and I've been climbing every high surface I can find since the last chapter trying to find service. I'm surprised I've not been mistaken for a monkey.

Please make sure you've read the previous chapter since this is a triple chapter update :)

Enjoy!

***************************************

Daisy

Why does that sound so bad?

I continue packing and a few minutes later, I hear the footstep of someone entering the tent. I turn to see that that person was Hunter. I examine his neat clothes and appearance; he didn't look like someone who spent the night with a woman.

King jumps up from my bed and runs towards Hunter with his tail wagging happily. He lets out tiny barks and he tries to jump as high as he can to get Hunter's attention.

Hunter bends down beside him and scratches King's belly before he moves his eyes to me making our gazes meet. I break the stare and continue packing while mumbling an awkward 'good morning' to him with a stray tear falling from my right eye but I hastily wipe it away.

I just can't get the image of him kissing Taylor out of my head.

He greets me back and goes to the side of his tent packing his own bag. Silence reigns for an hour before he grunts in what seems to be frustration and comes to the side of my bed pulling me up by my waist.

"You know this camp being over changes nothing right? We'll still be friends?" He asks looking as if this had been bothering him for awhile.

Friends.

I should be happy because I didn't want to lose my friendship with him but the word 'friends' had a very odd ring in my ear right now.

"We'll still be friends" I reply giving him a fake smile.

He opens his mouth as if he wants to say something before he thinks better of it and smiles back at me; the smile not reaching his eyes.

It's then that I notice that he has wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulls me closer.

"We're Friends..." He mumbles his eyes flickering between my lips and my eyes as if he can't help it and my hands involuntarily find their way into his hair.

"Yeah friends....." I breathe moving my face close to his.

"Let me do this just this once...... just this once Daisy" He murmurs our faces only inches apart.

"What?" I breathily pant.

"This" He grunts out just as he crushes his lips to mine.

I freeze in shock for about two seconds at the touch of his soft lips taking mine as if he can't help it anymore, before I kiss him back.With passion and eagerness. I pull his soft hair and he grunts before he pushes me back on the bed and kisses me harder with ferventness and urgency like all his control just broke.

My hands find their way under his shirt to touch all his hard pecs and abs. He groans and grinds his lower pelvis against me so that I can feel his growing arousal and a soft moan escape my mouth before I can control it. He takes my lower lip between his teeth asking for entrance and I give it to him without hesitancy. His hands find their way under my shirt and caress all over my back just as his tongue delves into my mouth and finds my tongue.They both duel for dominance and Hunter's tongue no doubt wins. He raises his head and starts kissing my neck and I raise his shirt above his head............