Something New - Sam x reader

KatsuMoon23

It wouldn't be long now. Daddy said they'd be back for me if I didn't hide. But I hear them right outside the closet door.

There are shouts before I hear three gunshots ring out very close to the door and something slam against the door before falling to the ground. I let out an involuntary whimper. Suddenly the noises outside stopped as I heard new footsteps approaching the door.

Suddenly the door was thrown open as I tried to sink into the blankets more and hide. I knew that a werewolf was after us, but I thought I could hide. In the closet doorway, holding a shotgun, was a man spattered with blood. He was tall.

"Are you alright?" He asked, offering his hand to help me up. I said nothing and didn't move, closing my eyes. All werewolves looked like people at some point. The man sighed before trying again.

"My name is John Winchester. I was friends with your father. I'm here to get you out, to safety. You can't stay here or you're going to die."

A tear fell from my eye as a realization hit me.

"Is daddy... Is he..." I stuttered out, afraid of the answer.

"I'm sorry."

I started sobbing as this man crouched down to hold me while I cried. After a few minutes, he helped me up and walked me out to his car, where there were two boys. One looked 16, the other about 20.

"Dean, Sam, this is (Y/N), Richard's daughter."

They both grunted a response of disinterest. John got in the driver's seat and we sped off in the sleek black car.

I was 14.

----------

There was this case in Ohio. I knew that I was probably just following a dead trail, but I decided it was worth a shot. I had had quite a few hunting partners over the years, and I had heard from Catalina that one of her friends had seen my father in Ohio. It was this obscure, tiny, hole-in-the-wall town that was run amuck with werewolves. I mean, they do travel in packs.

I knew my father was dead. John had pretty much confirmed that way back when, yet I still pursued. Every town that even has a possibility of him in it, I go to. I might just be being childish, but I had to try.

Apparently, this group of werewolves liked to hang out in a strip club way in the woods of town, so of course I would have to figure out a way to be there long term in order to find out whether or not I should pursue these werewolves. If there were a lot of them, I couldn't do it. I mean I'm only one person, right? But if my dad was here, that would mean he was a werewolf. Meaning I would have to kill him. Meaning he knows I know he's a werewolf. Meaning he knows because I would have had to track him down to find him here.

I pulled my car into the parking of of the only stupid motel in this stupid square foot of a town. Population 1. I parked, went inside, and got a room. I then proceeded to go to that room and unload my things. I decided to do some research for this case on my laptop before just diving right in.

I got a job as a stripper in the joint. I would just have to do it long enough to find out if one of the werewolves is my father. And it wouldn't be super gross (for him) because it's been 12 years and he would not recognize that stripper on the stage as his daughter. He probably thought I was dead. Probably thought those werewolves or some other monster had killed me. Only once. When you know the Winchesters, you're usually in a safe spot. God, I hadn't thought about them in years. I wondered what they were doing now.