JUST MY LUCK

I was going to update this Friday but I thought that you'd probably need more than one chapter to decide if my writing is good enough for you. So here's another chapter to help you decide if you want to continue this story. 

-P.P | 23,11,2017 (3:57 am) Abu Dhabi time | 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He grabs her wrists and put them in cuffs roughly. She winces when the ragged chain digs into her wrist. 

she hears a girl cry out when the chain clicks onto her wrists. Then the man stops in front of someone. 

Charlotte. 

Bell closes her eyes, she knows why he stopped. 

"we have a pretty one over here" 

Charlotte has blonde, soft hair. Her skin fair and her eyes green, she's also very plump. 

Charlotte is what most girls will call a "slut" simply because men were all over her and she didn't see the point to resist any of them. She was loud, very smart and her beauty didn't help the jealousy of all the other girls. But Bell liked her, saw her perspective on things, admired her at times. When all the girls moved away from Charlotte, Bell stayed and helped her out. Simply because Bell didn't care enough to be jealous. 

a man walks over and whistles. 

"I want to try her before giving her away"  the disgusting man says, his orange hair standing out from the black haired, huge man "who's with me?" 

Bell is so frightened, she almost wants to close her eyes and rock back and forth to block out whatever is about to happen next. 

"get up" the large man says, pulling her up and shoving her towards the ginger "she's all yours" 

he grabs her by the arm "you're coming with me" they walk away from them and Bell watches. 

Suddenly charlotte grabs a rod on the ground and hits him smack on the head with it. 

He shouts, collapses on the ground. Charlotte picks up her dress and runs. Runs like the devil is behind her. 

Bell's heart leaps for her, she's catching her breath as they see her figure heading farther and farther away into the woods. All the girls are restless, watching as the large man catches up to her. 

Come on Charlotte. Come on.  

He grabs her, they both fall to the ground. 

They're rolling around, he's on top of her. There's a cloud of sand all over them, Bell can hardly see what's going on. 

Bell gasps. Charlotte is on top of him now, punching him repeatedly. 

she's off of him. On her feet. She makes it to the woods and disappears. 

Bell cries. Cries of happiness for her and cries for being the weak person that she is. She would have never been able to do it. 

at least she's ugly. 

the ginger spits out blood 

"any of you do something like that again!" he shouts "I will cut off your hand" 

a group of men in armour come out of the building "they're all down, coast is clear" 

they stare at the ginger in shock "what happened to you?"

"shut your mouth" he shouts "grab the women and lets go" 

suddenly the large man appears, blood and bruises on his face.