Episode 3: Should Have Listened to Nan

You know how when you make a plan and you think you have just about everything figured out? But then one little thing goes not to plan and suddenly EVERYTHING goes to hell? Like me, and apparently for the first time ever, Oz, getting detention. So let's take you to the start shall we?

   "Why do I have to do this part? Actually why am I doing any of this? I'm not the one wanting to get kicked out." Oz was grating on my last nerve, and you called me useless. Its been two days of us going over what to do and we only have one class together at the end of the day. I'm thinking maybe it was a blessing. We've been talking about what to do and I came up with him distracting Prof Alister, while I mess around with the little bottles of potions he has on his desk, Oz told me about that and I thought it'd be funny to mix a couple in a glass. Apparently that's not a good enough plan for mister 'why do I have to do anything'. So I came up with the idea of him using some of his "magic" to give Alister a pig tail and nose, I originally said he could distract him while I attach a pigtail to him but Oz was all "there's a spell for that". Even though he has no intention of using that spell, so why he even bothered, I have no idea.

   "Well I'm all out of ideas so unless you have something then pigs in a blanket it is." I said crossing my arms. He gave me this funny look for a moment. Then burst out laughing.

   "Pigs in a blanket! What the hell is that! Oh man!" He was holding his stomach as he rolled around on his bed having a fit of laughter. I stood there and blushed. The past week while we plan what we're gonna do, we've shared a lot of laughs. Its nice to feel closer, like the wall that was between us crumbled so we could have a real friendship.

   "Its what I decided to call the operation if we give him the pigtail." I smiled a bit with him cause it did sound funny.

   "Fine, alright, I'll do the distracting but maybe you can just put glue in his chair? You're not a mystic and I don't know anything about those potions he keeps on his desk. Plus spells can go wrong anytime so that wouldn't be great. You need to start small." He explained and at first I was gonna argue cause I don't want him to be right. But, and as much as I hate to say this, he does have a point.

   "Okay fine, but I want Pigs in a blanket to be the next operation if this one doesn't work."

   "Lets just see how well this ones goes before we plan the next one, okay?" He said with a slight hint of hesitation.

   "Oh please, what could possibly go wrong? Its the most simple of simple operations." I said with confidence.

   I should've listened to Nan when she told me all those times to "to never put in the universe all the possibilities that could go wrong". I'm so sorry Nan. But I mean, how was I supposed to know that Oz sucked at distracting people and would allow Prof Alister to turn and see me gluing the chair, causing me to panic and stumble. Not on my butt, or anything, no, just into his desk. Which knocked a lot of vials off and broke around my feet with a puff of smoke circling around me. So right now I'm known through the school, because there's no way anyone is going to keep their mouth shut, as the new purple guy who tried to glue a teacher to their chair. This is so horrible. I mean I don't even know how to begin to wash this off. Its not like a tinted shade either, no, it's like that shade of purple the girl turns into from the movie, you know "Violet! Your turning violet, Violet!"

   "Just so we're clear, I'm never talking to you again." Oz spoke up finally after almost an hour of silence, breaking my current thoughts.

   "Never say never, universe rule number one." I said quoting Nan. I eyed my hands. This is probably never coming off.