Chapter 16: Clumsy

"Really? I did that? What did you put in those cookies Blakey???" I said wide eyed. "Drugs???"

Dominic an blake looked at each other, then back at me. "Yes..." Blake said slowly.

I gasped dramatically. I totally did not know that!!! Turning my attention to Dominic. "I knew you were a drug addict." I glared at him. He made me deer caught in the headlights look and stuttered, "I-I'm not! Promise!"

Whatever lair, I thought and looked away. "Then what happened?" I asked Blake.

"Well, after that it got a little weird. You jumped on the table and started doing the Macarena then you threw stuff at us because we didn't want to help you look for spongebob.

"Like what? What did I throw?"

"Pineapples." They said in unison. That does NOT sound like me! Not even a little bit! Psh, (slowly lookes away).

"Okay, that's... Nice..." I stood up and started walking out the living room.

"Where are you going?" They asked. I paused and turned to them.

"I'm gonna go take stuff from your fridge an then go up to my room and contemplate about things." I turned back around and started walking again.

"Like what?" Dominic asked. Without look I back, I answered.

"Life and unicorns." I put up the peace sign and left.

Morning

I woke up and stretched like a cat. Ah, mornings, oh how I LOVE them. I got out of bed sluggishly and tripped on the rug making me fall on the floor.

Why? I got up only to hit my head on the desk. Okay, it's not my day today. Being more cautious, I took baby steps to the restroom. Hey, better safe then sorry.

After doing my business, I washed my hands and walked to the door only to slip yet again... On a bar of soap, resulting into me hitting my face on the door.

How does that even happen? Questions have to be asked like: How did it even end up there?

It's just not my morning I tell you. "Honey? You okay in there?" Dominic's said on the other side of the door. "I'm good." I Said as I opened the door.

"Then how come your forehead is red?" He narrowed his at at my forehead.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on breakfast is ready." He said extending his hand out to me.

I took it and started walking side by side with him.
****
Sorry for the short chapter.....