Chapter 22: My heros

"So maya, how are you?" My so called father tried again to talk to me. It's been a week since I've been here, a WEEK! And still no sign of Dom or Blake. Have they forgotten about me?

"Oh you know, just peachy!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that Maya!" He growled angrily.

"How about i don't talk to you at all?? How 'bout that?" I said sassily and snapped my fingers side to side.

"Oh, and by the way, why don't you visit instead of hiring two random guys to kidnap me. Idiot..." I whispered the last part.

"Keeping it low key dear, can't be caught, the cops are after me."

"What!? Than how are you here? How did you get here without getting arrested? And more importantly, Why am I here?" I questioned.

"I got connections and can't I see my precious little girl after all these years? I just wanted to see you. I still remember all the songs we used to sing together like row row row your boat." He sighed.

I snapped my fingers, "oh yeah huh! Row row row your boat gently away from me"

"I don't think that's how it goes."

"Your not how it goes!" I snapped.

"That doesn't even make any sense!" He cried and threw his arms up in the air.

"You don't make any sense!" I replied back. He grunted and rubbed his face with his hand, "Your impossible."

"YOUR impossible!!!!" I crossed my arms over my chest. H got up from his chair. "Fine."

I stood up and glared at him, "Fine!" He turned to me and narrowed his eyes.

"Fine!!" He barked and started to walk away.

"FINE!!!" I screamed after him but got no reply. Haha, loser. I always get the last word.

I sighed sadly and walked up to the the room I stay in. Unlocking the door, I find.... Dominic jumping on my bed singing quietly.

Wait...DOMINIC!?

I ran over to him and slapped him hard on the face. "Ow, what the heck Maya!?" He whisper yelled and held his cheek.

I hugged him tightly then I pushed him by the chest and slapped him again. "How could you leave me here for a week!? You nincompoop I missed You and Blake so much!" I cried.

"I'm sorry Maya, we were tracking you but then Blake took a wrong turn and then we ended Up in a desert, don't ask how it happened. When we were trying to find our way back, we ran out of gas so we had to walk, some guys in a pick up truck tried to mug us but we knocked them out and stole there car. And boom, were here!" He explained.

"Maya? Who are you talking to?" My father called from his room. My eyes widened, "Myself!"

"I'm sorry to say this sweetie, but I think that's stage one of going crazy! I'm gonna take you to see a therapist but for now, get some rest, love you!" He yelled in reply.

"Okay, sure! Night!" I shut the door and turned my attention back to Dominic.

"Come on, we're getting out of here. So you can be free" He grabbed my hand, rope, and started heading to the window.

I gasped and tugged at my hand. "No Dominic! Suicide is not the answer! Let go, we can find another way! Please think for a moment!"

He stopped and looked at me. "What? No! I wasn't gonna- no! The rope right here" he lifted the rope, "Is gonna be used to climb down. Not... Let's go"

Oh, okay, now that makes more sense.

He tied one end of the rope to the bed and threw the other out the window. "After you princess." I grabbed the rope and looked out the window. Did I forget to mention that the house is two storied? Oops?

I turned back to look at him. "Oh, I just forgot, I'm afraid of heights and dying." He rolled his eyes.

"It's not that high. I climbed up without the rope. Now go!"

I glared at him. "Don't yell at me, I'm sensitive!" He pushed me from behind. "I'm going! Don't kill me before I even get down!"

I started climbing down with the rope. When I was almost to the bottom, my hands slipped, and I fell... Into Blake's arms.

My hero! "Blakey! How I missed your food! I mean you, how I missed you! And also your food! How've you been?"

He place me gently down on the ground. "Been the same. Now, let's go home." I nodded my head. Home, I like the sound of that.

Dominic appeared next to me and grabbed my hand gently. I looked back at the house. 'goodbye father.'

We went inside the car and rode home. I will tell Dominic I like him! I can promise myself that! Hopefully he likes me back....
****
*whispers* He does Maya, he does! But the real question is do they end up together in the end? Who knows? Well, except for me. Haha. Welp, the end is comin', you prepared for it? 'Cause I can just leave it like this if I wanted to.... but I'm not! Maybe.... Nah, I'm kidding. But seriously, it's almost over.

Until next time!