8.

I'm back 😊

I'm back 😊

I haven't updated, but I come back every now & then to check up on things. Lately, some of you have been really ignorant in the comments. Words mean things so if you don't know the true definition of 'ignorant,' that's on you beloved. This is a positive space for ALL people. Just be mindful of the things you say. That's the only warning I'm giving.

Anyway, I love you & here's your update 😊

Excuse any mistakes

"Freedom is the right to grow. It's the right to blossom. Freedom is the right to be yourself."

Assata Shakur

Los Angeles, California
Wednesday morning

Miyah is in the mirror, applying makeup as she and Mara are getting ready for school. Jhené Aiko's The Worst is blasting in the bathroom, on a speaker.

      Mara is having a hard time figuring out what she wants to wear. She shakes her head and decides to just wear a pair of tights and tshirt. She and Miyah couldn't dress up like Nia and Mariyah everyday.

They didn't care that much.

         "I'm so fucking tired!" Miyah yells out.

Mara sticks her head inside the bathroom. "Are you okay?"

     Miyah looks at Mara through the mirror. "Girl, no. I can eat a piece of egg and will still have to shit."

She walks over to the door and closes it. Mara scrunches up her nose. "Make sure you spray." Mara yells.

       "I won't!" Miyah yells back.

"Funky ass." Mara mumbles to herself as she finishes getting dressed. She ties a blue jean jacket around her waist and puts on a pair of red Chuck's.

      Her phone buzzes on the bed and she thinks that it's Malachi. But, it's Victor. When she picks up the phone, she blushes unknowingly at the message.

Beautiful morning, beautiful girl.

       "What you blushing over? Malachi sent you something?" Makayla's voice startles her slightly, and she just nods her head.