What Happens While You're There

Kai
You wake up in a cold, dark room, tied to a chair. You try to escape your restraints, but they're tied tight, and it seems as if the more you try, the tighter they become. You stop trying and look around the room, faintly seeing an outline of a person.

"Who's there?" You holler weakly, squinting into the darkness.

"Oh good. You're awake!" Says a girl stepping into view, with a guy in a chair sitting behind her.

Both of them smile evilly at you, and you're a little freaked out. You have no idea why you're here, or who these people are.

"Who are you?" You ask

"You don't remember me?" She says tilting your head up to look at her.

"Um... I don't know. You kinda look familiar."

"I'm Kai's girlfriend." She smirks and pushes your head down.

You look at her confused until it finally clicks, "Oh yeah! You're that prissy ex-girlfriend. What was your name again? Skyla? Taylor?Sh–"

"Skylor." She says gritting her teeth, obviously annoyed.

"Oh... yeah. And who's your compadre in crime? The jester for the serpentine? Because he sure doesn't look like a threat to me." You say trying to throw her off guard.

"That's my father, Chen." She laughs easily, obviously not phased by your comment

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I think you will be most surprised with my... performance." He chuckles.

"Why are you doing this to me? I never did anything to either of you!"

"Because you have something I want." Skylor smirks bending down and getting face to face with you.

"And my baby always gets whatever she wants." Chen chuckles putting a hand on Skylor's shoulder.

"Wait... hold on a second. This... this is all over Kai? You really think he'll want you back after you did this? Skylor, Kai has moved on! Maybe you should too!"

"No. You're wrong! He will want me back! He still loves me! Especially if you permanently disappear."

You feel all the color drain from your face. "Y-You're gonna kill me?"

"I'm not. I can't get my hands dirty. Father will do it for me. Enjoy!" She says and walks out cackling.

"Oh this is gonna be so much fun." Chen says, moving his chair towards you.

You try to scoot your chair away, but it's too heavy to move. You sympathetically look at Chen and try to hide the tears brimming in your eyes.

"Buttons, buttons, so many buttons." He exclaims pressing random buttons, and revealing several sharp knives.

"Chen. You don't have to do this." You say trying to change his mind about killing you.

"Now. Where do I begin?" He cackles, obviously ignoring your plea.

Jay
You wake up on a cave floor, so you get up and walk towards the light, but notice you are trapped behind glass.
"Let me out!" You shout and beat on the glass.
"Now why on earth would I do that? I finally just got you in there." Says a skeleton as he steps into your view.
"Which one of those creeps are you. You all look the same. Old and dusty." You say glaring at him.
"I am Samukai." He chuckles evilly
"No, you're not! I'm not stupid! He was killed when he handled all 4 weapons. Jay told me about that."
"A lot can happen." He smiles evilly and disappears for a minute. He soon reappears in your cell and walks towards you.
"Where's the rest of your goons?" You ask walking towards him for an opportunity to beat him up.
"Oh, standing outside. Just in case you try anything, or I need their help." He smirks
"What do you want with me? I'm just an ordinary girl." You ask
"I want revenge on the ninja, for all they've done. Taking you from Jay made him weak. I'll finish them off one by one. Then, I'm gonna finish you off."
"Why Jay? He's so dorky and innocent! He doesn't want to cause anyone harm. Please, Samukai, just let me go, and I'll say I stayed at a friends house."
"Do you really think I'm that stupid? I wasn't born yesterday!"
"I don't know. I was kinda hoping so." You smirk.
Samukai frowns and snaps his fingers. Behind you, two goons walk in and grab you.
"Beat her up boys!" Samukai says and smirks.
More skeletons follow and come after you. You finally fall to the floor as everyone leaves.
"Let that be a lesson to you. Anymore snide comments like that will equal torture." He says and exits the cave, leaving you a crying mess.

Zane
When you wake up, you wonder why your room looks like a mental hospital, but made of metal. Weren't you supposed to be at the monastery? Where's Zane?"
"Ug... Hello? What happened?"
You hear an evil laugh come from the other side of the door, and General Cryptor enters. You start to panic as the memories start coming back.
"Having fun are we?"
"Wh-Where am I? Wh-Where's Zane?"
Cryptor chuckles at your panicked tone.
"You've been kidnapped. And Zane is probably out trying to find us. But that's why you're here... I need you, and also revenge on Zane." He laughs evilly again, and you notice the other nindroids coming in surrounding him.
"Wh-What did he do? Zane has n-never done anything wrong! Please! Just l-let me out!
The nindroids all start laughing at you, causing your fear to be replaced by anger.
"You're gonna regret this you Rust Bucket!" You say and take a swing at Cryptor, but he grabs your wrist. And evilly smiles. You feel all the color drain from your face, and start to panic again. You try to break his grip, but he has an iron grip.
"I think it's about time we give another call to Zane. What do you think brothers?" The others laugh evilly in response.
"No. L-Leave him out of this! H-Hurt me all you want, b-but don't hurt Zane! Please!" You say trying to break his grip even harder. That just causes the others to laugh more.
One of the nindrods call Zane on the TV and you hope he doesn't take the call. Unfortunately he does and his face grows angry when he sees your panicked expression.
"Leave her alone!" Zane says
Cryptor laughs and twists your wrist so it breaks. You scream, and Cryptor lets you go. You crawl away from him, over to your bed, and try to hold back your tears.
"See what happens when you give tasteless demands?"
"I just want (Y/N) in my presence again. I love her." Zane says, and balls up his fists.
"Well find us before her time is up. Or I will do worse." Then he hangs up.
"Now, where do I begin?" Cryptor laughs, advancing on you, and picks you up again.

Cole
"Make yourssself comfortable. Thisss isss your permanent home now." Skales says leading you into a room and locking the door behind you.
"So what? It's just me that gets locked up down here with you? Where's the others?"
"No one getsss in, no one getsss out. That'ssss including usss." He says grabbing your wrist.
"Yeah? And why exactly do you need me? I'm worthless." You say pulling out of his grip.
"You're boyfriend issss the earth ninja. And your brother issss the green ninja."
"What does that have to do with this? Why me? Why do you want them? Just leave them out of this! Please!"
Skales chuckles and wraps his tail around you. You try to get out but he's pretty strong for not being a constrictai.
"My dear, we're usssing you for bait."
"It won't work, just let me go! I won't tell anybody it was you. Nobody has to get hurt!"
"You think it'ssss that easy? You also have sssomething we want.... powerssss."
You feel yourself go pale. "What are you talking about? I don't have powers. My brother does, but I didn't inherit any."
"Oh, but you do! Look into my eyesss." He says, so you shut your eyes, and look away. Skales slaps you and throws you to the ground.
"You won't win Skales." You say standing up, and trying to show him you aren't backing down.
"That'sss what you think." He says. He snaps his fingers and a constrictai wraps you up, cutting off your air. You feel sharp pains in your ribs and cry out in pain.
"That'sss enough!" Skales says and the constrictai releases you, leaving you gasping for air.
"We are ssssuperior. You are but a toy. Remember your placcce down here to remain alive." He says slithering off, and leaving you in a painful, crying mess.

Lloyd
"(Y/N), (Y/N)!" You hear your name and start to wake up.
"Jay? What are you doing here?"
"Uh, (Y/N), we are kidnapped and we're in an abandoned building somewhere. I'm just glad you're ok, I was starting to worry." He says hugging you.
The door unlocks and you see who your captures are for the first time.
"I see you're finally awake." Evil Lloyd smirks.
"What do you want with us?" You ask.
"You have a strong power, and your boyfriend does as well." Cole says standing in the doorway.
"Jay's not my boyfriend."
All the guys stare at you for a moment.
"Then what's he doing here. Just kill him!"
"What? No you can't kill me! My power isn't that important! I mean come on, I won't tell anyone you guys are still here." Jay says as he is pinned to the wall by Kai.
"No! Don't kill him! Please! He's one of my best friends." You plea
"Why would it matter then? That'd be a blessing to the whole group. Especially if he acts like our Jay."
"HEY!" Both Jays' say.
You start slowly walking up to Kai, and see him take a knife out.
"No!" You cry and push him.
"Hey! What the heck?" He says turning on you and raising the knife. You brace yourself for impact, but instead hear Jay cry instead.
You open your eyes and see Jay on the ground with his shoulder bleeding.
"Jay!" You cry and kneel down beside him.
Kai laughs and says, "Our work here is done."
They leave and Jay hugs you.
"Why'd you do that?" You ask crying.
"Well you saved me, and Lloyd would never forgive me if anything happened to you on my watch." Jay weakly smiles.
"Thank you." You say hugging him tighter