First Kill

So in this chapter and the others you are like 2-3 and you can talk and walk

Jeff the killer:

Jeff wanted to go out to kill but since it wasn't nap time or bed time he had to take you with him "I guess your coming with me"he said and picked you up he went out of the mansion and walked through the woods after he found a big grey colored house he smiled bigger he went to one of the windows and broke one he first put you down and then he came in "Okay stay quiet"he whispered to you he went upstairs to a blue door he opened and saw a couple that were cuddling but fell asleep Jeff took out his knife and went towards the two while you walked around trying to find something to do then you saw a white door with the name Tori in pink (Change name if it's yours) you went inside and saw a girl with black hair and Blue eyes playing with her dolls you wen up to her and tapped her shoulder "Hi can you follow me??"you asked she nodded and followed you to the living room "Okay wait here oh my name is Y/n by the way!"You said and went to go get duck tape that you saw in the kitchen once you got it you went to the girl and taped her mouth then you pushed her down and taped her to the floor you took out your sharp scissors "Nighty Night!"You said and stabbed the girl in the heart once you took out the scissors the blood splattered you and most of the surroundings around you then your dad came downstairs and saw what you did he ran up to you and hugged you close "My little killer is all grown up!"he said you giggled Jeff picked you up and you and him went to kill other people before returning back to the mansion.

BEN Drowned:

BEN was sick and but he had and assignment to kill 50 people so he asked Lucy and Candy if they can do it for him they agreed Lucy went to Y/n's room "Hey gamer girl! Wanna come killing with me and Candy??"Lucy asked the little girl she stood up and nodded Lucy picked her up and went to Candy "Lets go!"Candy said then Lucy glitched(teleported) the three of them and they ended up in a house that has a father,mother and 3 kids "Okay I am going to get the 16 year old twins you get the parents"Lucy said Candy nodded and went to their room after a few seconds Y/n and Lucy heard muffled screams witch's mean Candy was torturing them Lucy walked to the twins room and set you down "Okay Y/n you can do whatever you want while auntie Lucy kills these twins okay?"Lucy asked "Yes! Thank you auntie!"You said and tan downstairs Lucy giggled and went to kill the twins her way while you went downstairs to see if they had something you went to the kitchen and saw what you needed but since you were small you had to climb up on the kitchen counter to get it once you got on the kitchen counter you grabbed the toaster and jumped down you ran upstairs to the last little sister's room and went inside you set the toaster down and went into her bathroom you filled the tub with water but not all the way then you grabbed the wire you found and wrapped it around the girls torso and arms so she can't move then she woke up and was about so scream but you put a hand to her mouth "Shhhh It's time!"You giggled you dragged her to the tub of water and put her in she could still breathe so you went and took the toaster and threw it in shocking the girl she screamed out of Pain "Bubble bubble looks like your in trouble!"You said as she died then Lucy and Candy came and saw what you have done Lucy smiled and hugged you getting some blood on you from her school girl uniform while Candy cried a little felling proud Lucy glitched the three of them to a couple of more houses and once they were done they were back home Lucy left you with Sally while she ran to tell her brother the great news of Y/n being a little killer.

Masky:

Masky,Hoodie and you were out in the woods on a walk Masky and Hoodie have to kill some idiots that decided to camp in the Slender forest so after who knows how long time later you three found the teens and they were making jokes about how the Creepypasta's don't exist "Yeah I know the "Creepypasta's" everyone's scarred about are probably some serial killer I mean come on a tall faceless creature?Yeah right!"a teen laughed and the rest laughed with him that made you angry you grabbed your dad's gun out of his pocket and shot the one with the black hoodie and dyed purple hair the others looked around to see who did that but couldn't see you since you were small Masky and Hoodie were hiding in a tree they wanted to see what were you going to do "Who's there!?" The black hair boy asked then you shot him too and then you giggled "Your worst nightmare!"You said and revealed yourself the teens eye's go wide well it's not every day you see a kid with a gun "Hey there l-little girl p-put the gun down"the teen with green hair said "Hmmm...Nope!"You yelled and shot the last friend he had "Go and sit by the tree now!"You said the green haired boy listened you pulled out two knives from your pockets and went towards him you stabbed the boy in the stomach 4 times then cut your name on both of his cheeks he was still alive so you got your gun again and pointed it at his head "Bloody he'll isn't it?"you asked and shot the guy in his head making him dead then you took his phone and called 9-1-1 "Hello 911 what's your emergency?" it said "Yeah there are dead teens here in the middle of the woods"you said "Okay I will send the a police car to come check it okay?"it said "Yes and thank you!"You said and ended the call you his behind a tree and waited for the cops once they got here and once they were looking at one of the corpses you shot one in the head and the other in the back where his heart supposed to be once you were done Masky and Hoodie appeared and Masky hugged you "You are the best daughter I can ever have!!!"Masky gushed Hoodie patted your head "Good job kid!"Hoodie said then the three of you went back to the mansion and had some cheesecake to celebrate your big killing heist.