Hog's meade

"Harry! That was my foot! The one that was broken too!" Grace whisper shouted to Harry who was hidden under the invisibility cloak.

"Sorry!" He whisper shouted back.

"There's Hermione and Ron!" Grace said, "...ugh Malfoy."

The two began pelting Malfoy and Crabbe and Goyle with snowballs, and when they left they all had a laugh.

"Where's Percy?" Grace asked Ron.

"Over there," Ron pointed to a snowy hill, "He's reading a book while everyone else has fun."

Grace smiled, "Can I use the cloak?"

"Sure," Harry handed it over.

"I'll give it back once I've scared Percy," Grace smiled.

Grace flung a snowball at Percy, and he turned around to see nothing.

"I know it's you Fred... I'm not in the mood to yell at you so you can just leave," Percy said grimly.

Grace flung another one and he didn't turn around, she flung two more and he slammed his book shut, "Look... I really don't want to-" Grace suddenly flew off the invisibility cloak, "You're not Fred and George."

Grace raised an eyebrow, "Do you want me to go get them?" She laughed.

"No, no, no oh God no," He said laughing, she walked over to him and pecked his lips. "You are going to get in so much trouble."

"With you or with Dumbledore?" Grace asked.

"Both," Percy smiled and kissed Grace passionately on the lips, before a snowball was flung at them by the real Fred and George.

Grace started laughing and instantly scooped up a snowball and pelted it at George.

"GRACE IS FIGHTING BACK!" Fred yelled.

Percy threw a snowball at George, "THE LOVEBIRDS ARE FIGHTING BACK!!!"

The two had a short snowball fight before Grace went to go return the invisibility cloak to Harry but when she returned Fred and George were nowhere in sight, but instead Percy was standing with his arms crossed in front of none other then Draco Malfoy and his posse.

"What's this Weasley?" Malfoy asked picking something from the ground.

"Leave him alone Malfoy!" Grace yelled.

"Get away Potter," He said pushing Grace down.

Percy rushed over to Grace and helped her up, "What do you want?"

"It looks like someone was going to propose..." Malfoy held up a small black box.

"Give it," Percy said holding out his hand.

"Nah... I think it will look better in the water fountain," Him and his posse started laughing, "Or maybe in Grangers hair."

Percy's face turned red, and he whipped out his wand, "Give it here Malfoy... or else."

"I imagine this cost your life savings," Malfoy laughed.

Grace grabbed onto Percy's arm, "Percy?"

"Let go of it Malfoy or I'll-I'll..." Percy stuttered.

"You'll what, Weasley? Dye your hair a less ridiculous color?" Draco laughed.

Percy couldn't take it and through a punch at Draco. He ran away like the coward he was yelling something about what his father will do when he hears about this.

Percy threw himself to the ground and picked up the black box and book that was on the ground.

"Percy?" Grace asked, he ignored her, "...listen to me!" Suddenly he turned to her, "That ring? We're you going to do with it?"

Percy exhaled loudly, "I-I was going to give it to you."

Grace smiled, "Percy... You weren't going to propose to me... were you?"

Percy's face turned red, "I just wanted to promise myself to you," He sat down on the rock he was sitting on previously. "Because its complicated Grace... its complicated."

"What's so complicated?" Grace asked sitting next to him.

"My feelings for you... I just...it's just. I love you. From the moment I met you in first year... I wanted to be with you," Percy said.

Grace looked at him seriously, "I love you too."