42 - The Mysterious Man

"The Tower Master and her disciple are currently in seclusion. " One of the servants politely said with a bow.

"Eh?! He is again in a seclusion? " Theo smacked his lips upon hearing the news.

"When do you think they'll be coming out of it?" Theo impatiently added.

"I'm sorry young master but we have insufficient information on when they will be coming out.  According to their servants, the Tower Master specifically informed that they may take days or weeks. " The servant responded.

"It seems like my wife is a cultivation addict. Don't tell me he was preparing to attack the Saint rank as well?" Theo mumbled to himself.

Theo waved his hand in dismissal. "Okay thanks,  inform me when my wife had come out from the seclusion."

"Yes, young master." The servant nodded and bowed before leaving.

"Your wife is hardworking but you as a husband is lazing around. " A deep voice had rung out.

Theo sneered and threw a knife towards the source of the voice.

"Is this how you welcome your big brother? " A man wearing a green robe muttered.  He is at least a head taller than Theo and had a fair complexion and long black hair which is pony-tailed. His yellow-tinted pupil shone with coldness. He threw the pocket knife back to Theo.

Theo waved his hand and caught the knife in an effortless manner.

"Won't it kill you to normally use the door and knock before coming in? " Theo threw a cold glance on the green-robed male.

"The door was open so I helped myself." The green-robed male walked across the room and sat on the couch slumping himself comfortably.

"Juno, why are you here? " Theo walked towards the green-robed male and stood in front of him.

"What?  Am I not allowed to come home to my academy as well?!  And I had heard that you recently broke through the Saint rank. I came here to congratulate my baby brother." Juno said as he raised his head to meet Theo's line of sight.

"You aren't my brother. Leave or should I kick you out? " Theo threatened.

"We have the same father...  So you are my half-brother.  As an older brother,  I need to look after y--"

Before Juno had finished his sentence, Theo had thrown a punch right into the latter's face but was met by a palm instead.

"So barbaric just like your mother.  Bunch of barbaric sluts. " Juno icily spat out and jumped away from Theo.
"You fucking bastard!!!  Take back what you said to my mother!" Theo growled as he threw himself forward the green-robed man.

"PANG! "

"Even with your Saint rank,  you're no match for a pureblood like me.  You're lucky that the old man favors your mother as he was the true mate.  But a half-blood bastard like you will never be able to compete with me. Good thing you aren't using the Blanc's surname as it'll be trashed when used by a bastard like you." Juno sneered as he threw a punch back to Theo.

The punch had come in contact with Theo's stomach that made Theo step back with 5 steps. Theo gritted his teeth as he growled. The green-robed male looked at Theo with disdain.

"My mother should be the official wife of Father but you and your witch of a mother had suddenly appeared claiming that your mother had been pregnant for months before my mother found out he was pregnant. Your mother isn't even the true mate!" Theo wiped the blood from his lips and stood straight.

"It doesn't matter.  I was born ahead of you.  Moreover,  your appearance isn't anywhere near to our Blanc clan.  Even the clan's elders thought the same so they had never acknowledged your mother as a wife. A bastard like you should be thankful that the clan is merciful enough to let you live. " Juno added in a mocking voice.