Chapter 13

Cameron

I woke up feeling the lingering scent of Aqua, but feeling the emptiness of the house. My wolf was aching and so was my heart as I searched the house from top to bottom, but still no Aqua to be found. I tried reaching her through our mind link but no luck.

Aqua is gone. Our Luna is missing. I sent out to everyone in my pack and multiple howls were heard as we joined in the middle of our land.

I stood in the middle, my black wolf slightly bigger in size then my packs, and everyone was scared; scared of what I would do, scared of losing their Luna, and scared of losing their Alpha to insanity. I need Aqua.

"We are going to split off into groups. Some going into the city, some going into the forest." My voice boomed. A young omega stepped foward, his voice quivering as he spoke.

"N..none of us know what her wolf looks like." He mumbled out and I sighed.

"What I am about to tell you all can change how you see Aqua. I believe she is a white wolf." Gasps were heard around me but I stood my ground.

"This does not, and should not, define who she is as a person." They all nodded in agreement but I saw the fear in some of their eyes. "Please. Find her."
**
"John, Reed, Gus, take the northern side of the forest with half of our warriors while Josh, Hazel, and Marie take the southern side with the other half." They nodded. "However I want 10 of our best warriors to stay back." They rushed out after.

"Tyler, Elli, and I will go into the city on the eastern side of the forest while Danny, Chris, and Amalie take the western with the most capable omegas. The rest will stay back and defend. While in gone, Nellie is I'm charge." We all departed from the safety of our homes.

Tyler and Elli ran behind me, and I ran as fast as I could, my clothes tied around my ankles.

'Where are you?' I sent out to Aqua whimpering.

'Don't come looming for me' I felt her block me out of her head and I sniffed in the air. Don't come looking for you? Ha..

She's my everything..

~

We finally reached town and we quickly changed, Ellie climbing off Tyler back so he can change also. I watched as she blushed and slightly looked away as his naked body faced hers.

'Tyler have you not marked her yet?'

'No. But you haven't marked Aqua yet either. She wouldn't have ran if you did. Ellie is a lot more complying.' I let out a small chuckle at this.

"It's no fair.. you guys can communicate through your minds and I never know what you are talking about!" Ellie pouted and Tyler just chuckled and kissed her head.

"Sweetheart, once you are ready to have sec and I can mark you, you will be able to hear and talk like this too. But not until you are ready." She mumbled a small thank you as she kissed him softly.

We headed into town and I immediately caught her scent and followed it to a near by motel.

"Get off!!" I ran towards screams that sounded like Aqua's and I watched as she thrashed around. I went to go take a step forward but Ellie stopped me.

"Don't. Unless it gets bad bad, don't intervene. She's got this." My wolf growled inside, getting orders from a lower ranking human and that I had to watch Aqua fight her own but I complied.

I watched as she did a round house kick, and elbowed the guy in his nose making it bleed. She need the other in the crotch and threw her head back as one grabbed her from behind, breaking his nose more. She punched the guy in his face a couple times after he was crippled over on the ground. She did another round house kick to the guy with the broken nose and walked away.

"C..cameron..?" Her voice quivered and I let out a sad smile.

"The one and only.." she hung her head down in shame and I hugged her tightly. "Please don't ever run away again.." She nodded and started to cry as she wrapped her arms tightly around mine.

"I won't I promise." We walked back to the edge of the forest and slightly in it and we all stripped except for Ellie, me covering Aqua up like the protective boyfriend I am, and Ellie shyly looking away from Tyler.

Tyler changed into his brownish red wolf as Ellie climbed on top, I turned into my Black wolf towering over Tyler, and we all watched in amazement as Aqua turned into her white wolf, her eyes a bright blue. She was the same size as me just a couple inches shorter but still towered over Tyler, and I licked her cheek.

'I love you.' I looked at her and she looked back.

'I love you too.'

We ran home and signed the other wolves to do the same as Aqua was found. They all circled around and her and I were in the center. Everyone looked surprised and slightly scared of Aqua and her white wolf.

"Y..you!" A young fighter stepped forward. "Y..you are the rumored white wolf? The one who was a mix of human and wolf!?" He sounded so scared and she just nodded slowly.

"I am. But I won't cause any harm. Please treat me with as much respect as you did your last Luna." She was asking softly, and they all de-tensed.

"You aren't our Luna!" A old omega screamed. "Not until our Alpha marks you as his." She just smirked and stepped towards him.

"Trust me he will, I don't know.. It might even be tonight." I chuckled as the old man looked at her horrified and she just smiled. "Like I was saying. I'm still Aqua, please treat me as you always have." And with that we all separated and went to out homes, my wolf excited as we turned human, our clothes falling off our ankles as we kissed.

This is when I knew there was no more holding back, no more secrets, and definitely a lot more trust between us.

***
Hey its your author speaking! I'm going to start a contest for covers for this story! As long as Aqua has black hair and Cameron has brown there is no hold backs to your creativity! Who ever wins will have a chapter dedicated to them, their cover will become the new one, and a follow!!
2nd, 3rd, and 4th placers will have their covers put in at either at the end of a chapter with their usernames or will have their own section for them. I don't know, maybe even a follow!
You can send them to me on snapchat @ fluffypanda30
Good luck! And remember to just have fun!