What a Night

Monique

"D come curl my hair." I shouted to Diane from the bathroom.

Me and her are sharing a room while Michael and Jayce have the room next door. Then Roscoe and the rat are in a room together and Joe has his own room.

"Yeah one second." She shouted back.

When she came in the bathroom I noticed she wasn't dressed yet.

"What you doin? Why you not dressed yet?" I asked her.

She started brushing my hair out.

"Girl somebody gotta stay here and take care of Jayce sick ass." She said curling one section.

"But why it gotta be you though? I need my buss it buddy wimme! " I said doing a little dance.

She laughed.

"You better stay still before this wand mess you up!" She warned. "But whatever though you gonna be good with Michael."

I pouted.

"But Michael can't buss it like you do." I whined.

"He can't, can he? " She giggled.

"Nah. Why can't he stay with Jayce?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know. Ask him."

I let her finish the curl then I got up.

"Okay I will."

"Wait, I wasn't for real about that." I heard her say, but I was already out the door.

I made my way to their room and knocked on the door. Michael answered not too long after.

"Wassup."

"Why can't you stay with Jayce?" I asked.

"Cause Diane insisted that I go and she stay." He said looking a little confused.

"Oh she did huh?" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah. Wassup with your hair though?" He said laughing.

I forgot that Diane didn't get to finish curling it so I can only imagine how jacked it looks right now. A huge section curled, then the rest all poofy.

I just smirked and walked back to the room.

"You bitch." I said sitting back down in the chair and crossing my arms.

She laughed.

"You'll thank me later."

*

We all rode in one car over to the club.

The rat sat in the front with Roscoe, so I didn't have to see her face. Then me, Michael and Joe sat in the middle.

When we got to the club the shit was all hype. Better than most of the parties down south.

Roscoe said he was here to meet someone but that doesn't mean I can't turn up. I had a 4 shot limit tonight, so I used two of those once we got in.

Roscoe and Joe went to meet up with the guy while me Michael and the rat just chilled in the V.I.P section. She was takin back shots like it was nobodies business, and of course this messy bitch can't hold her liquor.

She was flirtin with every nigga that came through!

I couldn't even take it anymore. I got up and went to the dance floor, and of course Michael followed.

First they were playing fast twerk songs but then they started playing slow grinding songs. Right around that time the liquor started kicking in to.