Chapter I

|| THIS FANFICTION IS DEDICATED TO Macabre_Melancholy , I HOPE SHE ENJOYS THIS, AND YOU GUYS ALSO.

ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ ... .

Huh? I'm alive? . . I thought I got wiped out with my group . .
" Indeed you did, but you survived unlike your lucky friends. . " The Mysterious Female voice started to laugh.

All of their dead bodies were in front of him

Iida. .
Momo . .
Kacchan. .
Tokodori. .

I started crying in pain . .and anger. . The Mysterious Female showed herself, it was Toga. She was holding a bloody knife and Eraserhead's head,

" He he he ~ so. . How are you feeling right now? " She smiled pretty wide.

" I can't express my feelings right now. . Other than Pain. . "

her trigger word. " Ooo ~ H - Heh. . Pain ~ my Favoritee ~ " She giggled, holding her cheeks, Her blushing on her cheeks never seem to stop.

" Can I get ou- "

She started stabbing me, both arms, and both legs. They hurt so much. . I can't even move them anymore. . I groaned in Pain.

Toga, smiled a bit more wider, showing her sharp teeth.
" Ahh ~ You groaning in pain, is like music to my ears <3 ~ "

" Just. . Kill. . Me already. . " I continued to groan in pain.
" Hmmm . .nah . .~ your going to become my dog now. ~ " She took out a collar, and put it around my neck. " Your going to be my dog for now on. . Everytime you do something bad, I'll stab you . . Wait no. . That's a low tier punishment. . ~ " She giggled. " I'll make sure each, and everyone you love, other than me. Die, a slow, and miserable, death. . "

" If you don't follow my rules, this person dies first. "

She showed me the picture

She showed me the picture. " DON'T BRING HER INTO THIS! " I yelled, the loudest yell I ever did.
" Tsk, Tsk Tsk, are trying to make me kill your mom? Hehehe. . Since this is your first time being a " DOG " , I'll just beat you down till you learn. . " She smiled.

" No, Stop. . PLEASE . . STOP. . NOOO - . . . " That was the finale sound everyone heard that day.

TO BE CONTINUED.