#11 The gang

Karthik.

I looked around the cozy little coffee shop, There were only a few people inside.

I selected this place inside the small park because of this, it will not be crowded, nor will it be a secluded place, perfect for the exchange.

I adjusted my cap as I walked to the guy with blue shirt, who was alone.

"Aditya?"

"Where is Aditi?" The guy turned to me, He looked ready to kill me any second and I watched him a moment, weighing my opponent clearly.

He looked healthy and fit, well toned body that indicated he likes to work out on a regular basis.

Not bad..

"Your girlfriend is fine" I said as I sat opposite to him "where is the hard disk?" I asked him back.

"I need to see her first"

"I need to make sure that you have what I asked for" I shrugged.

He moved slightly and pushed the hard disk on the table. "Here" he said.

I opened my backpack and connected it my computer.

"I hope you didn't do anything to her" Aditya said, sounding threatening.

I closed the laptop, now satisfied that I have the original hard disk with me.

"I will bring her to you" I said "five minutes" I started to get up when aditya placed his hand over the hard disk, before I could take it away.

"I need to get aditi first, before you take this away" he said firmly.

I looked at him for a moment.

"Yea,of course" I said " Give me five minutes"'

Aditya.

I waited at the same spot as I watched shahid and trishana on the next table.

They had somehow convinced me to take them with me here to meet the guy, on one condition, we will talk to him only after I get Aditi back first.

I raised out of my seat when I saw them coming back, I was relieved to see aditi looking unharmed, though her face looked not so happy with being a prisoner.

As soon as they reached near, She glared at me "I told you not to give it to him" she said.

"Here's your girl, now I will get the hard disk"

"Leave her first" I ordered.

"Place it on the table" he ordered back and neither of us moved, not ready to give in.

"A deal is a deal, I hope you won't do anything stupid now" The guy said again.

"Okay" I put it on the table "let go of her now" I said.

"Sure,I will-" He stopped suddenly "You brought a reporter with you!?" He looked angry suddenly, He corrected the baseball cap and pulled aditi back to him and moved back "I told you to come alone" he shouted.

How the heck did he find out!?

I turned sideways to see the reflection from the glass.

He take one look at that and recognised Trishana!?

"Let go of her, now" I pulled out the gun and pointed at him as he took his gun out and pressed it to aditi's side.

The few people who were inside the cafe turned to us in shock.

"Wait! I don't mean any harm!"I said quickly.

"You expect me to believe it?" The kidnapper was still moving backward with the gun still pointing at aditi.