Chapter 7.

The day started off nice. I was woken up by mate and despite what I said last night, I happily had sex this morning. I liked morning sex. I liked how my mind was all muddled because of sleep before it was taken to new highs from sex. Dominic learned this quickly and would wake me up,sometimes in the middle of the night, to have sex.

I got changed and brushed my teeth,doing my business with the door closed. He agreed to let me pee and poop when the door was closed after about a month of me begging. He wouldn't let me shower. He wanted the others and everybody else to know who I belonged to. He seemed more on edge as soon as we got here and kept growling about males being near his mate. We were going to be here for the full moon and I was starting to worry about what would happen. They were all very territorial,even playful Ian, who had frowned as the male waiter brushed purposefully against Renee when collecting her plate. He gave a low growl of warning and the waiter paled before practically running out of the room. He had leaned over and kissed the mark on her neck, she rolled her eyes at him but still gave him a small smile.

We walked into the dining room and sat down,I snuggled into his chest and sighed. Food was quickly brought into us and I smiled in thanks. When the maid left, Dominic turned me around. He looked down at me frowning.

"What?" I asked. Why was he frowning?

"I never gave you permission to speak" he said. His eyes were dark. I looked at him in surprise.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I just thought because of yesterday.." I flushed.

"I don't want you talking to people today. My wolf is on edge this morning and I don't want to have to kill somebody" I thought he was joking when he said this but quickly realized he was serious. He wouldn't kill anybody would he?

"Oh, but I would, if somebody looks at you for too long, I will not hesitate to kill them" I didn't doubt a word he said. I gulped and nodded slowly,casting my eyes downwards.

He began feeding me in silence. When he was finished he pulled me closer and put my head on his chest,his hands running through my hair.

"We need to talk about Lycans' and their mates" he said through the silence. His hands didn't pause in my hair as he spoke. I nodded for him to go on. "I'm sure you've heard about Lycans being powerful" he said, again I nodded. "Well that's true, we all have certain powers, like the way I can read minds and control them. I can hear peoples thoughts and make them do things. I'm known by many werewolves for causing them pain for disrespecting me" he twirled my hair on his finger when he said this and I glanced at him.

"What do you mean by pain?" I asked. I didn't know if I wanted to know the answer.

"I can make them feel what I want them to feel,make them think they're on fire or that they are being sliced open" I was very aware of the hand stroking my hair,instead of it being soothing it reminded me of a silent warning. " My family, we're quite powerful in the Lycan and Werewolf world,we come from the very first Lycans" he explained "Which means that I'll probably be worse than a normal werewolf in certain situations. I won't like you being near males,ever. It's not going to change as we grow older. Nothing will. It didn't change with my father and mother and it didn't change with my uncles and their mates. I won't like you around any of your male family members"

He lifted my chin is blue eyes had a glint in them as he looked at me "I know most werewolves will relax more the longer they are with their mate but I will not. Even though they are your flesh and blood and may have a mate, they are still male." I looked away from him not knowing what to say. "Niamh, look at me. I told you to never look away when I get you to look at me" I snapped my eyes up to his and tried to leave them there. He stroked my cheek "Just know that,while I will not hesitate to kill a person,I would never,ever harm you in any way. Punishments included,I will know your limits so I will never go too far." I nodded at him and he leaned down and kissed me. "I'm only telling you this because I have to go away for a day and it's not safe enough to bring you." I frowned at this.