7. The king with his flaws

You're not even a friend, so why is it always you who hear my calls, who hear my untold words, inaudible cries? Why are you always there to heal me? I am no good, they call me a monster, destruction, I am a curse for my own father. I, myself don't want to live then why, why do you walk into me every time I try to erase my existence? Somewhere, you're making me feel cared, somewhere you're making me feel loved. You're making me feel things and if I want to run away from all these, even if I hate you for it...
Somewhere, I fucking love it.

-The Golden Girl

************************************

Her eyes roamed from one name board to another. 'Chemistry lab', 'Physics lab', 'Biology lab', 'store room', 'instrumental music', 'music room'. She knew that River wasn't there and not even in the music room for that matter. She knew he lied to Madeline and she knew him enough to know where he actually is.

Clicking her heels on the floor, ignoring the looks that people were giving her, she finally reached the end of the hall.

And... and she saw him, Jonah West... a guy who can never, and I mean never can be mistaken for what he really is.

A drug dealer.

His black hair stood in a nerdy like way in his head, neatly combed, a pair of round glasses set on his nose that made him look like a geek and braces visible in his teeth that stood perfectly with his whole get up.

If you do not really belong to this school or if you are antisocial or well socially awkward, a nerd or a geek, or someone who is not at all aware of the system here, then you sure will take Jonah for one of those dumb geeks who knows nothing but to surround themselves around books.

This guy over here, practically screams the saying 'don't judge a book by its cover'.

Others think of him as nothing but the typical nerd who has a fear for each and everything but Faye and the guys and girls who are aware of everything that happens in each and every corner of Lakeview prep knows what he actually is, what is behind his fake nerdy look.... that he is nothing but a douchebag who is responsible for practically each and every nuisance that takes place around the town.

He is worse than River Blake, he is someone who is loathed by each and everyone out there who knows what he really is.

Anger evaporated through her when she saw a smirk on Jonah's face.

"Poor Faye, came here to save the prince charming again... you should be... " And before he could say something else, Faye pushed him with all the power she had in her arms.

"What the... " The guy stumbled and met the wall with a great impact.

She walked towards him and grabbed his collar, "Was the money not enough? Why can't you fucking stay from him?" She shouted.

"Get...off...me..." And he pushed Faye away from him.

"You were the one who gave River those packets in the party, weren't you? And don't you dare to make a fool of me. I am well aware of it." She warned, her eyes glaring at him.

At that, a smirk took over Jonah's features, "Well, well, barbie doll, aren't you smart?" He walked towards her and wrapped a blonde strand of her hair around his finger, "Sweetheart, you should know... I didn't give him cause I wanted to, he practically broke my nose for those five packets." He said and that's when Faye noticed the bandage wrapped around his nose.