Part 33

You woke up, looking at the clock beside the bed, it's 4am. You have to go home to pack up but you couldn't. Jungkook, that muscle pig 😂, wrapped his arms on you, hugging you tight. You tried to move it.

He whined like a baby, mumbling..
"Where are you go~ing?"

You snorted because he was acting so cute, you turned facing him, brushed his hair, "I still have to pack my things, I need to go back home. I already send my leave for the day, Nayeon will be substitute manager for the day.. Listen to her and be good, araso~?"

Jungkook shook his head and whined, "andue~ shiro~" he pointed his lips out, you chuckled. You gently planted a gentle kiss, and broke away, "ㅋㅋ Can you let me go now? Please~"

Jungkook still shook his head, he suddenly pulled you closer and kissed you deeply, he got on top of you and kissed you again, it got so steamier and wet, he was touching you, from your waist to your thighs, to your inner thighs and stopped.

"Now you can go." He coldly lie down back to his bed, which is so unfair, after turning you on. You felt weird, you wanted more. But Jungkook was facing the other side, it was a little embarrassing to make the first move but you got closer and sticked yourself to his broad back, hugged him. You start giving butterfly kisses from his neck to his shoulders, down to the butterfly bones. You saw no reactions from him, you thought he went back to sleep, you got up from bed and was wearing your slippers.

Suddenly the weight dropped from your back pulling you back lying down, Jungkook was on top of you and he was chuckling, "you're the meanest person ever!!"

You were chuckling too, "You're the mean one" You naughtily said with seductive eyes.

Jungkook bit his lower lip, and was hiding his smile, he leaned closer, "Looks like you need some punishment." He was giving you lots of lots of kisses and kissing you all the way down to your neck which kinda tickles, to your collar bone, and back up to your lips.

"I want to let everyone know that you're mine.." he said in whispers.

Realizing that he just planted hickies, your eyes got big, "JEON JUNG KOOK!!!"

Jungkook was laughing, you wanna get mad but it was pointless, what's done is done. You sighed, "I'm going now," and headed to the washroom.

Jungkook got up from bed too, "I'll drive you home,"

"No, you don't have to." You refuse and glared.

He came close to you and hugged you from the back, "aww~ I wanted to~ Don't be mad~ Look! Look at your scratches too~" He showed his back all the scratches you left last night.

You were holding your smile because the scratches looked more severe than the hickies.

"What if someone sees you driving me home?" You asked worriedly.

"It's 4, I don't think they'll see us. And if they did. I'll just announce that we're dating. If it's you, I'll risk everything." His words were so fluttering, you were not prepared for that. Chills were sent down to your bones, you turned around facing Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Saranhaeyo~" you snuggled into his chest.
He hugged you tighter, "I love you more~"

== your house ==

You told Jungkook to just stay and wait in the car. You hurriedly ran to your apartment and pack things up.

Jungkook came in the doors, "Noona?"