Chapter XXVIII

As much to my Spring break luck and thought I would be able to live my life without someone interfering my peace in the wonderland I'm supposed to be at, Cayden and his friends are also going to the place where we'll be staying at for the next 5 days.

Sucks to be me, I mean, if you girls think it's going to be a great vacation for me and that I'm so lucky to be with this Greek sex-god monster, well... I'm not even so lucky if I say so myself. Although, I might have a chance to see him shirtless.

Goddamn it, I should stop thinking about him shirtless.

My mouth started to feel dry all of a sudden, maybe it's because of what I just thought a few seconds ago, and I searched inside my backpack for a water bottle. But much to my luck, again, I already drank it, all.

"Amelia, do you have any water?" I asked, looking at the back and saw that Amelia, Ethan, and David are fast asleep like babies. "Fuck," I muttered under my breath.

"Here, you can drink it," Cayden said, grabbing the water bottle on the cup holder, that is beside the steering wheel and gave it to me.

"Uh... Thanks," I said as I drank the water and I just realized that while I was drinking, his saliva was here. So that means, we just kissed. Indirectly. I then stopped drinking the water and gave it back to him.

Just brush it off, it's nothing. I said to myself. I don't even know why I'm acting shy or awkward towards Cayden, probably it's because of the fact that I kissed him on the cheek yesterday, which totally means nothing. I just do hope he won't take it the wrong way.

As if it's going to happen because he never will because he doesn't like me. He's already out of my league, so... I just gotta keep on loving myself and food. I still do have a secret crush on Ethan though, haven't told anyone yet.

I think I should probably tell Amelia since she and I are now close and I count her as one of my best friends. I decided to sleep while going to our destination in about 1 and a half hour, this is me, trying to avoid any conversation about what I did yesterday.

Even though it's not like I kissed him on the lips and that means I'm into him, which is not, even though he's hot and gorgeous and looks like a Greek god that was sculpted by the hands of our creator and I need to stop talking to myself.

But I do admit he turns me on. "Ugh, stop," I said as I shut my eyes, stomping my feet like a child. Now I'm drawing attention to myself, which I don't like anyhow.

"Are you... Okay?" Cayden asked, I then opened my eyes and looked at him, him staring at me and then focuses back on the road. 

"Yeah, I think...?" I said, sounding more like a question because I don't even know what I am saying right now. "Don't mind me, I'll just take a nap," I said and I shut my eyes once again, sitting more comfortably on the passenger seat.

***

I was woken up by the smell of smoke. I opened my eyes and saw Cayden smoking while his car window is rolled down. I then sat up straight and rubbed my eyes, coughing at the same time since I haven't been this close to a person who is smoking while driving at the same time.

"Oh hey, you're awake," He said, looking at me and smoking at the same time. He blown the smoke out of his mouth and smiled at me, I crept a smile on my face.

"Ugh, what exactly are you doing? Did you know that smoking is bad for your body, especially for your lungs? Like, duh, everybody knows that fact," I said as I rolled my eyes and looked at him as he continues to drive inside the forest.