Good Morning, Brat. (Fluff)

(This is not a chapter that has SMUT, but there will be references to sex. If you are uncomfortable with that, do not read. Thank you!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Your POV)

You buried your face into the pillow as you slowly woke up to see the sun annoying you through your closed eyelids. You felt unusually comfortable this morning, not knowing the reason why, but you just went with it. You were also pleasantly surprised that the other girls in your room weren't chatting up a storm. You rolled over to the other side to notice the reason why you were so comfortable.

You were completely naked.

You shot up and covered yourself, half expecting the girls to start laughing at you.

But that's when you also noticed, you weren't even in your room.

This room was much nicer. The bed was a tad bit bigger than the beds you usually slept in and books lined the walls around you on neatly placed bookshelves. To your right was a window which was where the sun was coming in, and there was a small desk with piles of paperwork on top right next to it.

Not to mention the room was entirely spotless.

"Having fun exploring my room, (Y/N)?"

You jumped and whipped your head to the sound of a monotone voice, the sound being extremely familiar to you.

And your senses were correct.

Right there, leaning on the door frame, was the one and only Lance Corporal Levi Ackerman. Only half dressed. He was shirtless, but he looked as if he was in the middle of putting on his uniform. He had his white jeans and boots on, but he still had to assemble those anger inducing belts and harnesses. He had a small cup of tea in his hand.

Your face turned beet red.

"It's fine. You didn't get to explore it last night with all of our events." He seemed to have a little smirk form at the end of that sentence.

He started walking over to you, placing the cup of tea in your hand and kissing your forehead gently. "I know it's not coffee, but you seem to like tea just as much as I do." He backed up, heading over to his clothes to pick out his shirt. "Drink it." He added.

You were beyond flustered and utterly confused at the current situation. You took a sip of the delicious tea so he wouldn't tell at you for not drinking it. You looked at him as you swallowed. He was now buttoning up his white shirt, gazing at you. As soon as you turned your head to look at him, he whipped his head the other direction.

You decided to finally speak up. "Uh sir? I'm sorry for asking you such an idiotic question, but, why am I here?" You squeaked, thinking that's the wrong question to ask right now.

He finished buttoning up his shirt and turned to you, raising an eyebrow a bit. "First of all, last night I said drop the formalities. Call me Levi when we're alone. And second, you're telling me that you don't remember what happened last night?" He asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"Uh...no. I don't...Levi..." You said, looking down at your reflection in your tea.

"(Y/N), do I need to fucking remind you of everything?" He said, with a small hint of playfulness.

You let out a small gasp as he came closer to you, took your tea and put it on his desk, and got on the bed to hover over you. Your legs were still under the covers but he trapped them between his. He leaned down to your face and started to slowly kiss up your jawline, stopping at your chin. He moved up to your lips as he captured them in his own. You could only inwardly gasp as he gently bit your lower lip. Before you knew it, you had let out a small moan which earned you a small chuckle from the man. He pulled away as he stared at you, letting a smile ghost over his features.

"Um...uh..si-Levi...?" You said, speechless as you laid beneath him.

"Does that give you any idea of what happened last night...? Of course we went further but..." He trailed off as he took notice of your completely red face.

You nodded.

Levi gave a tiny grin and pecked your lips along with your cheek. "Good." He jumped off of you, handing you your tea once again.

You gratefully took it and started drinking it. You couldn't help but stare at the man in the room with you. You and him...? Wow. He was the last person you thought would want to have sex. With him being so emotionless and everything else. But you had just witnessed first hand that he indeed did have feelings, he just didn't want to show them since he was scared they would go to waste by the Titans. You knew he did have friends he cared so much about once, but of course, the Titans devoured them along with his emotions and feelings. That was also why he didn't ever want to fall in love with anyone. He believed it was pointless to fall in love. He knew it because that person he started to care for would one day be killed by the hands and jaws of the man eating beasts. Then why would he fall in love with you then? It's because you were the second strongest in the the whole Survey Corps. He believed you could survive and be with him. That's why he fell in love with you.

"Levi...I...I love you." You quietly said, careful not to be too loud to disturb the peaceful silence.

Levi finished putting on his belts and looked at you. He smirked. "I know that. You were screaming it last night."

You put your free hand to your mouth and gasped. "Levi!"

Levi chuckled a bit and walked over to you after he had put on his signature cravat. "I love you too, brat." He said as he kissed you for a good couple of seconds.

"Now get up and get dressed. As much as I love to see you with no clothes on, I prefer not letting the others see you." He said with a tiny growl at the thought of someone other than him seeing you like this.

"Alright Levi." You said with a small giggle as you kissed his cheek.