Meeting Him

Sonic's POV:

Okay, enough relaxing here, I gotta continue running to make sure I beat that fast (y/a).
"I'm not ready to lose my title as the fastest thing alive yet," I say as I continue running around the city at the speed of sound. I eventually get bored and dash to the garden where I first saw her and lay down.
"Maybe a little shut eye won't hurt," I yawn before I fall asleep.

Your POV:

You eventually get bored of watching TV and you, obviously not liking to just sit there doing nothing, you run out again.
"I never really got to enjoy the scenery of that garden. Maybe I'll just chill there for a while," you think as you run towards the garden when suddenly hear an aircraft getting closer.
"That isn't Sonic, you moron! That's just some (y/a) that isn't important and only slowing us down!" You hear an annoyed voice shout. You stop and turn back already knowing who it is.
"B-but Doctor Eggman, s-she has speed that rivals that of Sonic's. So we thought..." a terrified robot stammers but gets interrupted by getting hit on the head by Eggman with a mallet (Don't ask where he got it from).
"What a waste of genius and materials. It's so hard to find good help these days. Am I right?" He says, looking at you.
You just stare at him, speechlessly and blankly.
"So I hear you're as fast as that rodent? How about joining my side and I'll be able to give you the speed to beat him, of course, if you do as I say," Eggman smirks, still observing you.
"Um... No thanks Eggman. I don't think I want help from a sad man with a long moustache that spends his entire life trying to beat a single hedgehog and still loses in the end," you reply, grinning at him, which causes Eggman to get angry.
"How dare you say that? Do you know who I am?! I'm Doctor Eggman. World's greatest evil genius," he retorts.
"Yeah. Also the mentor and encouragement for fat... No... Obese people worldwide," you say, clearly having fun.
"That's it! I've had enough! Robots attack!" he shouts as robots come down and shoot at you but you just smile and dodge every shot easily and takes out the robots.
"No wonder Sonic beats you every time. Your robots are so weak," you say, laughing at him.
"Time to end this," Eggman says as he brings out a green Chaos Emerald and places it in a slot then in a flash of light, the aircraft turns into a big fighter robot with Eggman in the cockpit on top. "Any last words?"
"Yeah. Why are you so fat, Egghead? You really never give up do you?" a voice says as a blue blur stops in front of you.
"We meet again Sonic the Hedgehog. Now you will meet your doom," Eggman says, glaring at the blue hedgehog.
"*sigh* Typical," he says, shaking his head slowly before looking at you. "Egghead makes a contraption that's supposed to ensure my "impending doom" aand it doesn't." He then runs towards it.
"Oh no you don't!" Eggman growls and shoots missiles towards him.
"Missiles. Really?" Sonic taunts as he dodges all of them and runs on the robot's leg.
"Get off!" Eggman shouts as he tries to shake him off but he just can't get him off. Sonic runs all the way to the top and stands on the cockpit, looking around.
"Nice view you've got here Egghead. Never knew you could afford 5 star luxury. What a huge step up," Sonic chuckles and claps teasingly before smashing the cockpit open and grabbing the Chaos Emerald and jumping off.
"Noooooo! Evacuate! Evacuate!" Eggman shouts as he flies off in his Eggmobile. "I'm coming back Sonic and that other (y/a)!"
"If you can run as fast as people say you can, then we gotta split. Fast," he says as he looks at you before dashing off.
You blink in surprise before you follow him and immediately you run, the robot blows up.
You're running beside Sonic.
"So what's your name?" you hear him ask.
"Uh... (y/n). (y/n) the (y/a). I don't need to ask for yours cause I already know. No one can easily forget the Blue Blur, Fastest Thing Alive. Well, soon to be Second Fastest. After me," you say, smirking.
Sonic seems a bit taken aback by the statement but grins.
"We'll see when we race" he replies. With that, he jumps on a tree branch nearby and rests on it while looking around. "Perfect view, cool breeze blowing on my quills, if you have all that here, why go to a 5 star hotel?"
You stare at him in amazement.
Wow. He's really calm. No wonder he's a great hero. He's always so... Free. Always one with the wind.
Then you start to hear a guitar playing and you look up again and see Sonic playing his guitar.

Whoaaa!

Whoaaa!
Whoaaa! Whoaaa! Whoaaa!

Hey all (hey all),
Welcome to the greatest storm,
I know (I know),
You have waited much to long,
And I (and I),
I will be your shining star,
I'm here (I'm here),
Here to conquer near and far!

Like the sun, I run,
Into the heat of day
Like a knight, I'll fight,
Till the fight is won,
In a rage, I'll save,
Each and every,
Each and every,
Each and every one,
Till this war is won.

And I live to rule,
By the sword,
Slashing through the every inch of the power,
The power in you.

As I sit,
As I stand,
By the table I command,
My kingdom,
I'm the Knight of the Wind!

Whoaaa!
Whoaaa!
Whoaaa! Whoaaa! Whoaaa!

Hey all (hey all),
Welcome to the end is near,
I know (I know),
I will bring you pain and fear!

On the ground,
To the sky,
Faced with you and I,
In a flash,
I'm gone,
Holding your crown high,
In a rage, I'll save,
Each and every,
Each and every,
Each and every one,
Till this war is won.

And I live to rule,
By the sword,
Slashing through the every inch of the power,
The power in you.

As I sit,
As I stand,
By the table I command,
My kingdom,
I'm the Knight of the Wind.
The Knight of the Wind.
I'm the Knight of the Wind.

Our castle is a massive force,
A stronghold of power,
My armour stays unbreakable,
In the battle every hour,

(Instrumental)

Whoaaa!
Whoaaa!
Whoaaa! Whoaaa! Whoaaa!

Like the sun, I run,
Into the heat of day,
Like a knight, I'll fight,
Till the fight is won,
In a rage, I'll save,
Each and every,
Each and every,
Each and every one,
Till this war is won.

And I live to rule,
By the sword,
Slashing through the every inch of the power,
The power in you.

As I sit,
Stand,
By the table I command,
My kingdom,
I'm the Knight of the Wind.

He finally stops singing and looks at the sky. "It's great to be me," he says, grinning.
"

Nice to finally meet you in person, Sonic but I gotta go so see ya!" you say as you run towards your house. Grinning to yourself.
"See ya!" you hear him shout as you run.

Sonic's POV:

"Well, I guess I better be going too," I say to myself as I jump off the tree and dashes towards Tails' house.
Well that's one meeting I'm never going to forget. So, she thinks she's faster than me? Well, not by any chance. Get ready (y/n).